WRS Week 7 Results!

• Thread starter CFM
  • 80 comments
I can verify KLR's replay. To my mind, it's not even that close ... 1 minute of the right still-frame, zoom in, and it was clearly on track.

By about 1 inch of rubber :P

Good run, KLR.

Teledriel, I'll download yours again and retry ... I've cleared my card of all other replays (backed up to PC), so there shouldn't be any clash with numbering or anything.

thanks Dann for making a video of my lap! the setup i used for this lap was slightly different to the one i posted on the thread

springrate 8.9/10.6
ride height 94/94
dmpners(bound) 4/4
dmpners(rebound) 4/4
stabalisers 4/4

B.B 4/4

Damn, I was watching that and thinking, "how does he run such fast times when he's so slow in the corners" until I realized you're using mph not kph :lol:

Anyway, awesome lap! 👍 You use the DS2 I'm guessing? Any special setup on your gearing? I noticed you take most of the slow corners in 3rd with no noticable lag on the power when exiting...

Kolyana
I can verify KLR's replay. To my mind, it's not even that close ... 1 minute of the right still-frame, zoom in, and it was clearly on track.

By about 1 inch of rubber :P

Good run, KLR.
Thanks! The thing though is when you're in the car views, it looks like I'm off, but I guess the car's contact patch is wider than it seems... And yeah, 1 inch for sure, lol.

ZeratulSG
Damn, I was watching that and thinking, "how does he run such fast times when he's so slow in the corners" until I realized you're using mph not kph :lol:

Anyway, awesome lap! 👍 You use the DS2 I'm guessing? Any special setup on your gearing? I noticed you take most of the slow corners in 3rd with no noticable lag on the power when exiting...

i used auto 10 for the gears, i was using auto 9 throughout most of the week, but changed to 10, yes i used DS2.

Congratulations to the podia :cheers:

Some crazy times, as expected. Can't wait to see those Replays :D

Mine will come tomorrow.

EDIT:
By the way, I forgot to mention: my vehicle had 500HP on the dot. 507PS on the small graph, 500HP on the big graph and 476HP on the Replay screen.

The Wizard.

Better late than never!

And since I can't seem to post in any of the archived threads, I made a page with all of my old replays as well.

Luxy's Replays

Finally figured out a way to tell which is which: In GT4, write down the date from each of the replays. Then, in the Sharkport program, double click each replay on the memory card to see the last modified date .... and voila!

Anyway, here's my replay for Week 7:

Attachments

• luxy-wrs-007.zip
    22.3 KB · Views: 10
Luxy
Finally figured out a way to tell which is which: In GT4, write down the date from each of the replays. Then, in the Sharkport program, double click each replay on the memory card to see the last modified date .... and voila!

Thats a good idea 👍, shame the max drives dont have that feature 👎

keeps wishing for a gt4 replay manager

Here is my Replay - I know it's a "little" late, but I left my MaxDrive at a friend's house and got it back only today. This time I thought ahead, though, and copied the Replay for Week 8 also, so I will submit the other one as soon as I will see the Results thread :D

The Wizard.

Attachments

• WRS 007 TheWizard.zip
    19.6 KB · Views: 10
Back