wrx sti rally drifting pics

Fatal Error
define powerslide and define drift..? i'm confused..lol :crazy:

Meh, they're all pretty much the same, its the approach

Powerslide is like, you come into the corner, slam on the brakes, turn, slam on the gas, power out sideways

Drift is when you come into the corner, let off the gas, downshift, turn out of the turn very slightly, turn back into the turn sharp, gas, counter steer, slide

basically, powersliding is what you do in rally
but that first one, thats not power sliding nor drifting,
we call that a SKY DRIFT, AHHHH!!!! CRAZY MASTERO!
Nice man.... respect

good pics, you just have to work with the shutter speeds and aperture a bit more. Also use a pic editting program to make adjust the colors better.

felo3769
good pics, you just have to work with the shutter speeds and aperture a bit more. Also use a pic editting program to make adjust the colors better.

yeah, that's one thing i don't understand...can someone explain shutter speed and apeture and the other settings..?

edit: also, is there a way to rewind the replay..?

Fatal Error
yeah, that's one thing i don't understand...can someone explain shutter speed and apeture and the other settings..?

edit: also, is there a way to rewind the replay..?

rewind!! that would have been great! I hate having to start all over again to capture the right pic.

Ok shutter and aperture. In real life, aperture settings controls the amount of light let in to the camera, and shutter is the speed that allows that light to enter. More shutter, more light, brighter picture. less shutter, less light, darker picture, In the game the a lower aperture value, only focuses on the main object, a high aperture value brings everything into focus. a high shutter, pretty much the same thing. here are two pics, both with the same aperture values, but one with high shutter, and one with a low shutter value.

Attachments

• IMG0003.JPG
    IMG0003.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG0004.JPG
    IMG0004.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 20
felo3769
rewind!! that would have been great! I hate having to start all over again to capture the right pic.

Ok shutter and aperture. In real life, aperture settings controls the amount of light let in to the camera, and shutter is the speed that allows that light to enter. More shutter, more light, brighter picture. less shutter, less light, darker picture, In the game the a lower aperture value, only focuses on the main object, a high aperture value brings everything into focus. a high shutter, pretty much the same thing. here are two pics, both with the same aperture values, but one with high shutter, and one with a low shutter value.

Yeah, you can use the shutter to get some wicked fly by shots

Back