WrxScooby's (Drift, HDR, Realistic, etc.)

• Thread starter WrxScooby
  • 6 comments
United States
Flagstaff, AZ.
SuBiE_SLeePer
BaM BooZeLLed
So here is my gallery for GT5, hope everyone enjoys! Don't forget to comment.

STiFront.jpg

Rx7TCToscana2.jpg

GtrWhiteHDR.jpg

WagonGT5HDR.jpg

HksDrift.jpg

SupraNur.jpg

FerrariRedbull.jpg

Rx7TCToscana1.jpg

GTRKyoto.jpg

ViperBackfire.jpg

Rx7REDrift.jpg

S14Drift.jpg

SkylineParked.jpg

FerrariRedbull1.jpg

WagonHDRMadrid.jpg

GTRGreyHDR.jpg

Rx7TCToscana.jpg

Awesome start. Loved the 3rd and 4th shoots like i did the last of the GTR. Great work :).

Thanks I have had a lot of different shots but never had the time to edit and get them all together hopefully more to come if time allows it.

As much as it is a very nice opening, I suggest cutting down on how many photos you make in one post. That aside, you DO love HDR don't you? :dopey:

I love your HDR shots! 👍

BkS
As much as it is a very nice opening, I suggest cutting down on how many photos you make in one post. That aside, you DO love HDR don't you? :dopey:

I love your HDR shots! 👍

I don't have a problem with making multiposts but why does it matter in my own thread? People usaually complain about double posting.

Yeah I do like HDR shots they always come out so nice. Im trying to move away from it a little but they just look so damn nice.

Because after a certain number of shots, you'll lose viewers interest, not only that but it kills peoples bandwidth with having to load so many photos at a given time. Which is why most of us put up at maxium 8-10 shots, at 640x360 which means faster loading times, and you won't lose interest. 👍 I understand it's your own gallery and all, but take it from someone who knows. :lol: :P

Back