~WrxScooby's Subies~ NEW Subaru Ascent

• Thread starter WrxScooby
  • 329 comments
I put them on at the end of April, and put maybe 3K miles on them before I blew 'er up in August. I plan on running then throughout winter. Since sways don't really exist for my car I think mine are two clicks from stiffest and they still ride well.

Also be aware they will settle some, the fronts slightly more than the rears.

I put them on at the end of April, and put maybe 3K miles on them before I blew 'er up in August. I plan on running then throughout winter. Since sways don't really exist for my car I think mine are two clicks from stiffest and they still ride well.

Also be aware they will settle some, the fronts slightly more than the rears.
Yeah I was gonna let them ride for a while and see how they broke in before doing anything else I just want the front to come down a hair to avoid that wagon saggy butt haha good to know that the fronts tend to come down a little more might settle in perfect. Sorry for your loss man plans to rebuild or going a different way?

Yeah I was gonna let them ride for a while and see how they broke in before doing anything else I just want the front to come down a hair to avoid that wagon saggy butt haha good to know that the fronts tend to come down a little more might settle in perfect. Sorry for your loss man plans to rebuild or going a different way?

I swapped in a used shortblock, but that one ended up already having a spun bearing. I split the block apart, got a new crank, bearings, high comp pistons and rebuilt the heads. Hopefully it'll be in the car in the next couples weeks. I just have to finish dressing the engine.

@WrxScooby :drool:

I've always liked the blobeye's face and the modifications you've done really bring out the best in it. Coupled with the wheels and put into that backdrop, it looks properly tough and really purposeful! Excellent work mate!
:)

My 2001 Bugeye.
n62kqb.jpg

2liivsm.jpg

351a0q9.jpg

22m782.jpg

Never really tried making a video before but with the 1080p 60fps on the X-Pro2 I figured I'd give it a try.

Back