WSC III - PT Champion: JoeOfTheFire. GT Champion: SagarisGTB.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,380 comments
  • 66,669 views

Should we do a classic 1960's style standing Le Mans start?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 80.0%
  • No!

    Votes: 8 20.0%

  • Total voters
    40
Status
Not open for further replies.
With 30hp more by accident :lol:
 
DaxCobra
What about the legit 2.06?

Oh yeah! Athough i fear a slight tap from behind by you may have sped me up a little ;)
 
Oh yeah! Athough i fear a slight tap from behind by you may have sped me up a little ;)

Meh that was nothing. Barely a tap.
 
Chris is missing tonight so one less Ford.
 
Anyone online want to practise? I have a room up.

I am so close to cracking the 1.42's now, I've set a 1.43.2 and have been up quite a few times but not at the line.
 
So uh....

BOOM?

ixqdso.png
 
So...uh...

Also BOOM!

Photo0277_zpse9def293.jpg


But not quite as much BOOM! as Dax.




Yes, it's a phone camera. Problem? :p
 
But can you run those over and over? :p

I did a little 15 lap run earlier, I was setting 1:43.2's until lap 7 where I set a 1.43.5
 
But can you run those over and over? :p

I did a little 15 lap run earlier, I was setting 1:43.2's until lap 7 where I set a 1.43.5

I can run 1'43s fairly easily. But accelerating out of turns with the DS3 is so hard compared to the wheel, I still think I'm losing a good 3 tenths through it. :indiff:

I'd also be more consistent with the wheel.


*hopes he doesn't notice the lap above it*
 
I thought Dax was using the Cobra? :S
 
Took a quick (7 lap) spin in the Mustang and was running consistently in the 2:10s with a best of 2:09.837. A lot of time to find. ;)
 
Took a quick (7 lap) spin in the Mustang and was running consistently in the 2:10s with a best of 2:09.837. A lot of time to find. ;)

I'm getting consistent low 2:11's right now but I should be able to get consistent 2:10's if I put a bit more effort into sorting the gearing out.
 
Furi I havent had much time to test at all. I ran some laps in the vette. Anyway I can get some testing in and make my car decision shortly before the green flag drops? If not ill run the vette since I only got to drive that so far.

Thanks
 
Furi I havent had much time to test at all. I ran some laps in the vette. Anyway I can get some testing in and make my car decision shortly before the green flag drops? If not ill run the vette since I only got to drive that so far.

Thanks

I'd run with the vette if I were you. You were pretty much equaling, if not faster than me yesterday.
 
I'd run with the vette if I were you. You were pretty much equaling, if not faster than me yesterday.

Thanks for the input. Gonna get on in 5-10 minutes. I hope to get to the mid to low 2:10's
 
Took a quick (7 lap) spin in the Mustang and was running consistently in the 2:10s with a best of 2:09.837. A lot of time to find. ;)

That was a long accident, 7 laps :p

Furi I havent had much time to test at all. I ran some laps in the vette. Anyway I can get some testing in and make my car decision shortly before the green flag drops? If not ill run the vette since I only got to drive that so far.

Thanks

Sure 👍

Slight scheduling tweak tonight - quali will begin at 7.40pm, and last until 8.10pm. Should allow more people in. PP / HP checks then as well.
 
I got a room up in anyone is interested in joining. Ill be popping in an out. Grabbing a bite to eat in a few minutes. Room Number 1472-6118-3701-4255-8061.
 
I'll join but will be away for next half hour.
 
Took a quick (7 lap) spin in the Mustang and was running consistently in the 2:10s with a best of 2:09.837. A lot of time to find. ;)

Naaa cannot keep up with that pace. Way too much to ask of the Vette to keep that up.

Marunda you alien you!
 
Last edited:
It looks to be a tasty event
 
Naaa Cannot keep up with that pace. Way too much to ask of the Vette to keep that up.

Marunda you alien you!


Thanks. :lol: But I'm really not.

Corvette time was 1:10.3- so it's not as fast. But much easier to drive. :)
 
Thanks. :lol: But I'm really not.

Corvette time was 1:10.3- so it's not as fast. But much easier to drive. :)

Yes you really are with constant times like that
 
Going to open now for Free Practise for next hour.
 
Got a spare spot tonight Furi?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back