WSC IV - JoeOfTheFire, SagarisGTB, O'Rama, Jaguar, Corvette CHAMPIONS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 904 comments
  • 68,335 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, should be ok to host. Anyone else going to be there tonight?
 
being Farther's day rules me out.
 
Will host but will not be driving.
 
I'll be there next Sunday for the big event, but I'll be skipping tonight's test...
 
I will be there for the test to get some runs in the Alfa. Something wrong with ya Furi?
 
Don't be surprised if I don't host. PT drivers refresh yourself with specs posted above.
 
I will be testing tonight. Can't wait for next week :D Not done a full race since the final round of TOCA :/
 
Opening up gents, feel free to join in 5 mins!
 
Open now for next 2 hours.

3:38.4 from my Ford on Softs.
 
What's the room number?
 
:p

4:29.021 from DK is ST benchmark.
3:35.7 from Joe in Ferrari is PT lead lap.

Fixed that for you.

I wonder where all the GTs are?
 
WSC V news:

PT class to stay.
GT & ST class to be unified into one class.
Possible Return of class formerly known as "C2" for Corvette, Camaro, Challenger, and GT40.

Calendar to be slightly tweaked.
 
Last edited:
Car may be the fastest but... its got some consistency which is needed for a long race like Le Mans. ;)
 
Someone got their schedule at work changed, expect an Australian!

@ Furi, Harden the 🤬 up!!! its not like you have lost both legs an arm, your face and hearing,
 
Hope his health gets better in time for the Le Mans Classic.
Of note, I ran Il Duro Italiano with minimum downforce and got as high as 217mph on the Mulsanne Straight. On the other hand, it didn't help my time through the twisty sections like the Esses and Porsche Curves. Also, with my engine broken in, the fuel consumption advantage I had in pre-season testing is effectively gone. Guess the two-stop strategy is out the window.
 
@ Furi, Harden the 🤬 up!!! its not like you have lost both legs an arm, your face and hearing,

Step back Dave, you have no idea.
 
Last edited:
Guys chill. I will live, Fox send Dave my message.
 
Someone got their schedule at work changed, expect an Australian this week!

@ Furi, Harden the 🤬 up!!! its not like you have lost both legs an arm, your face and hearing, :lol:

Already done Furi, :lol:
 
Right to alleviate worries, I am doing ok. Also we got a GT40 returning to the grid.
 
FlyingFox
Woo Hoo. Time to grow an extra testicle.

Dave is in it. We are dead.
 
you spoiled my big surprise!!!!!!
 
I hope you know what you're letting yourself in for Dave
 
Can we get a entry list going for sunday?

I got:

1. Furinkazen (Ford PT)
2. TDZDave (Ford UNC)
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.

GT40 to run to potential class specs next season. I'll reveal them later.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back