WSC IV - JoeOfTheFire, SagarisGTB, O'Rama, Jaguar, Corvette CHAMPIONS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 904 comments
  • 68,409 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
We said that for daytona!

Ahh but a lot of Goodwood is flat out stuff and the ST's can't live with the GT's under those conditions.
 
Its an interesting position to be going in blind...
 
Track up for download.
 
Sorry guys, just checked the time of the race in my time. Have to drop out, again :(.
 
Ahh but a lot of Goodwood is flat out stuff and the ST's can't live with the GT's under those conditions.

The Alfa tops out at around 154 which isn't much slower than the Cobra and other GTs though. :indiff:
 
More info to come tonight 👍 , sorry for the delay.
 
Thanks, I can get some practice done! Phew...
 
The Alfa tops out at around 154 which isn't much slower than the Cobra and other GTs though. :indiff:

Doesn't it take a while to get there though?
 
Doesn't it take a while to get there though?

I was hitting 149mph by the first corner at Daytona which was on a par with the Cobra, Mustang and Corvette although yes, it probably doesn't accelerate as well because of the torque disadvantage. However it'll be carrying way more speed through the corners so I'd still expect the STs to be mixing it up with the GTs. Although the Jag might be out of reach. :indiff:
 
Anyone want the lobby open early?
 
I will be there for 7:30... The race should end just before 10 right?
 
I will be there for 7:30... The race should end just before 10 right?

Should end weather permitting around 9.20, 9.40 if it rains.
 
Okay man, I can make Blancpain then and watch the F1 tomorrow...
 
Lobby opening.
 
I'll be on at about 7, maybe a little later. The parents have people over so I should probably socialise for a while.
 
Room open!

EDIT: No F1 spoilers during tonight!
 
Last edited:
I'll definitely be there, just not straight away.
 
7.30 for you guys.
 
40 mins to GT Quali.
 
What's the room number?
 
1472 4711 0510 9354 7140
 
Tarmac. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back