WSC V - Yera Wins Final PT Race, Lout Steals GT Class At Spa!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,366 comments
  • 73,648 views
So what are we guessing PT line up to be?
 
So what are we guessing PT line up to be?

Ferrari: MJ / Dave? OK8?
Ford: Panoz / Furi / ORama
Jaguar: Joe / Plux
 
Think mj said he won't be around next season
 
I think Furi's talking this weekend.
 
Yeah talking next season. If MJ leaves it opens Ferrari right up.
 
I might return to Ferrari but will need a set-up to control it's feisty rear end
 
I might be eyeing a move up to PT's next season. Haven't tested any of the cars yet though...
 
I might be eyeing a move up to PT's next season. Haven't tested any of the cars yet though...

No offence Snow but YESSS 👍

And Furi, its Thursday and still no tables mate!
 
No offence Snow but YESSS 👍

And Furi, its Thursday and still no tables mate!

Don't get ahead of yourself just yet. :D

Off the top of my hat I'd say Corvettes are 1-2 in the standings now... :sly:
 
Sorry, had a touch of cold this week that's been leaving in bed until gone 12 :yuck:



 
Hmm... its close in PT and GT! Can't wait to drop Daytona!
 
Wow I'm 6th. Doing better than I thought!

Well technically 5th considering orama has gone to PT.
 
Nurburgring Entry List (as I am aware)

PT: (8)
Joe (Jag)
Plux (Jag)
Yera (Jag)
Furi (For)
ORama (For)
Panoz (For)
MJ (Fer)
OK8 (Fer)


GT: (8)
Snow (Vette)
Fox (Vette)
Sakery (Chevy)
Sagaris (Alpine)
Lout (Alpine)
Jamsy (AC)
Chris (Lancia)
Randy (Chevy)

RESERVE:
Daiba (PT Fer)




And for Le Mans add dave to Ferrari, leaving 7 GT slots.
 
Off the top of my hat I'd say Corvettes are 1-2 in the standings now... :sly:

Only for this week mate as I don't think I'll be in second after this week.
 
Only for this week mate as I don't think I'll be in second after this week.

You never know, it's Nürb this week, if the anybody gets damage the've got a lot of catching up to do
 
Only for this week mate as I don't think I'll be in second after this week.

You still got a couple of points on the guys behind you. Might well last you until after the Ring. Got to build a cushion for the second part of the season, i.e. tracks, that aren't too kind to the Vette ...
 
Dropped score #1 is factored in after Monza, #2 after Pescara. Le Mans cannot be dropped and is double points however ;)
 
You still got a couple of points on the guys behind you. Might well last you until after the Ring. Got to build a cushion for the second part of the season, i.e. tracks, that aren't too kind to the Vette ...

True. If we can get behind the Jag or the Alpine at Le Mans and just get towed along in the draft then happy days.
 
8:28.5 for me with up to 3 seconds to shave off. :D
 
I did a 8.25 with a large moment yesterday evening
 
8:21.3 with at least 4 seconds to find. :sly:
 
I think I can get it down to a 8:23 by Sunday... Just need to play with second gear a bit more to settle it down a bit more (again!)
 
Just done a 9:54.588 :D half of the lap was done in the dark too.
 
If everyone who's posted times in PT were racing, it would be one heck of a good race.
 
Well Nürb is my final Race this Season => congrats to probably snow on the Title 👍
 
Back