WSR, 1983 Ayrton Senna Super Lap - Circuito de Madrid

• Thread starter et_
  • 303 comments
Mines cider haha.

Ran one lap with the clutch and H shifter last night and got gold :lol: Very satisfying.

When i spend over an hour on it and match my fastest time I'm probably about at my limit.

Shame I'll probably miss out on top 50 by a spot or 2

REmember when I said this? "Lose the attitude before you lose the ability to post. The next time you call anyone here a "nazi" will be the last thing you do here."
Or TDM, "Team Drunk Maniacs";)

edit: oh, no! we went off topic! I hope the nazi mod does'nt see us:scared:

I think it's impossible to beat Immortal. Unless PD does not impose a maximum limit for KM time trial! In this test, for example, has twice as many KM of B4nn4mi, it is very hard to beat one that does 500 km per day.
The other night it marked the speedometer Immortalpilot 2700 km (now I do not know how many he has made in total), the circuit of 3.3 km long and Madrid ... are over 800 laps!
So in addition to talent ... there's more.

Blessed is he who has all this time to play
What makes you think all of the mileage was put on it at Madrid? Because it wasn't. He's not winning from doing a lot of laps either.

ODB
Thank you, I really hope it also and it's gonna take a miracle from me to improve my time any further today. And lets just say that if I indeed stay there I guess it's sort of "point proven to myself" type of thing so I can start doing more online racing and learn sierra etc. it's like I haven't done nothing but lapping TT's for last 6 months and... Well lets just say it's starting to get bit booring :lol: and if I get pushed out, it's a minor dispointment yes, but not a really big suprise, I mean I was suprised to make it there in the first place :lol:

And thank you also!! Both of you guys I look up to (like so many others here at GTP) and these words mean quite a lot goming from both of you, and you're actualling making me quite nervous about my ranking :D

But yeah, I must have done really good lap if et didn't smash my record on hes first try :lol: I mean that has been the case in almost every TT so far!

But yeah, no matter what my rank is, tonight I'll sit down with bottle on wine and do couple of more laps just make it absolutely sure I that I can't improve any further. And I know that wine won't improve my driving but it's gonna work as a motivator to still push myself more even when there's almost none obvious time left at the track for me (I take any reason to drink a bottle of wine so this works great :lol:)

:gtpflag:

Your fondness for sitting down with a bottle of wine and doing some TT laps suggests to me you might be eligible for the Geezer Club. If your 60 or over, please join us, if not congratulations and enjoy your wine and put in more fast laps.:) :cheers:

Your fondness for sitting down with a bottle of wine and doing some TT laps suggests to me you might be eligible for the Geezer Club. If your 60 or over, please join us, if not congratulations and enjoy your wine and put in more fast laps.:) :cheers:
Well I guess my lungs and liver could pass but I think I still have to wait couple of years to be a valid member :lol:

And somebody has pushed me out of top ten :odd: still have bit over half a bottle left so I guess it's nothing but full attack for few more hours :lol:

Wish me luck, I'm gonna need some :gtpflag:-

EDIT: Naah, after like 250km today is time to give it a rest, congratulations for all who made it this time :bowdown: and at least it's gonna be my first top 20, unless there's some sort of invasion tonight in there :lol:

Last edited:
ODB
Well I guess my lungs and liver could pass but I think I still have to wait couple of years to be a valid member :lol:

And somebody has pushed me out of top ten :odd: still have bit over half a bottle left so I guess it's nothing but full attack for few more hours :lol:

Wish me luck, I'm gonna need some :gtpflag:-

EDIT: Naah, after like 250km today is time to give it a rest, congratulations for all who made it this time :bowdown: and at least it's gonna be my first top 20, unless there's some sort of invasion tonight in there :lol:
There usually is on the last day, but I sense that this won't be as severe as usual:)

et_
There usually is on the last day, but I sense that this won't be as severe as usual:)
Yeah, and they're all really good drivers, so really doesn't make that much of a difference. Tricky little compo, quite simple but tricky. I bet we're gonna have some cart action next :lol:

ODB
Yeah, and they're all really good drivers, so really doesn't make that much of a difference. Tricky little compo, quite simple but tricky. I bet we're gonna have some cart action next :lol:

Yeah, Senna's Kart I bet.:D

ODB
I hope so. That would be fun :dopey:

Congratulations @ODB, I don't know how I lost track of this thread, but I was several days behind in replies. I'm sure it's a fantastic feeling to see all of your efforts paying off. :cheers:

Congratulations @ODB, I don't know how I lost track of this thread, but I was several days behind in replies. I'm sure it's a fantastic feeling to see all of your efforts paying off. :cheers:
Well didn't quite make top ten but
image.jpg

Oh yeah, made it in to the top 50 in all of these 3 formula events :cheers:

Last edited:
@starcarper : No problem mate 👍. Happy to share my tune.
I'm glad I could help so many people out.

It was actually my first ever top ten finish! :dopey:

Congrats to my friend @SileightyCyrus for making it top in the US! :cheers:.

Congrats to @ODB for a great result. Unlucky to be just pushed out of the top ten.

A top ten for both of you soon I think 👍.

I'm very happy with my result. I will be celebrating with a few glasses of red tonight.

TT's and red wine seems to be very popular around here 👍.

Good luck to everyone on the next set of TT's.

:cheers:

This was the first TT where I went to get my best time, normally just get Gold and leave.
looked today to see where I placed and was surprised I finished 1448 with a 1:26:346 time, this with self tune, auto trans on DS3 using X and square buttons, really pleased with end result.
Well done to all, enjoyed this one.

@starcarper : No problem mate 👍. Happy to share my tune.
I'm glad I could help so many people out.

It was actually my first ever top ten finish! :dopey:

Congrats to my friend @SileightyCyrus for making it top in the US! :cheers:.

Congrats to @ODB for a great result. Unlucky to be just pushed out of the top ten.

A top ten for both of you soon I think 👍.

I'm very happy with my result. I will be celebrating with a few glasses of red tonight.

TT's and red wine seems to be very popular around here 👍.

Good luck to everyone on the next set of TT's.

:cheers:
Congratulations mate, I'm really happy for you!! And I'm actually really happy for my result, no matter of rank, I think I made one of my best laps ever on this one! I mean even though this one was really quite simple combo but after getting close to 22's things got really really hard.

And what comes to your tunes, just like red wine, keeps getting better after every class :lol:

Now it's time to clean my apartment, this game really sucks all my free time "earth calling for dirty" :lol:

Last edited:
ODB
Congratulations mate, I'm really happy for you!! And I'm actually really happy for my result, no matter of rank, I think I made one of my best laps ever on this one! I mean even though this one was really quite simple combo but after getting close to 22's things got really really hard.

And what comes to your tunes, just like red wine, keeps getting better after every class :lol:

Now it's time to clean my apartment, this game really sucks all my free time "earth calling for dirty" :lol:

Congrats my friend on your finish here, job well done. :bowdown: It may not of been a top 10, but you still have a lot to be proud of and you should walk away from this event with your head held high. 👍 Its great to see the improvement you have made in these events and I have no doubt that you'll be finishing in the top 10 on a regular basis really soon. Keep at it and don't ever let your dream die. 👍 You can do it, I believe in you my friend, I really do. 👍 :cheers:

Congrats my friend on your finish here, job well done. :bowdown: It may not of been a top 10, but you still have a lot to be proud of and you should walk away from this event with your head held high. 👍 Its great to see the improvement you have made in these events and I have no doubt that you'll be finishing in the top 10 on a regular basis really soon. Keep at it and don't ever let your dream die. 👍 You can do it, I believe in you my friend, I really do. 👍 :cheers:

Hey thanks man!! It has been really exiting times after I found out that with proper tune I can make my ranks rise really fast (mostly used your tunes when I started) and even though my progress is definitely leveling down it still seems I'm finding out stuff as I go on. And yeah, even though there's still these I guys who just seem to be from another planet, at least I'm bit closer to starting to somehow get even a little glue how they might do it, I mean it's still a complete mystery and it very well may stay as one forever to me, but as a really curious person I will pursuit on for finding out how in the hell they do it 👍

And yeah, hope to see you get back on the horse soon, I mean it's a good thing to take a really good brake every now and then, but yeah, I know you have it in your blood, and once you got it in there you can't get it out man, and holding it back for too long is gonna make you sick, trust me ;)

et_
Or TDM, "Team Drunk Maniacs";)

edit: oh, no! we went off topic! I hope the nazi mod does'nt see us:scared:
:idea:Who ah, what a shame. I'm new here but ET is sort of the reason I was here. Every time I put a question in google I'd get an answer in one of his posts. I hope this gets sorted out.

Latest Posts

Back