WTCC gr4 m4 retro series 1987-1993 liverys

****IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TAKE PART****
********PLEASE ADD ME VRSSTIG**********

Hello and welcome
*practice lobby open most times from 8.00uk most nights
*Race start times lobby open time 8.30pm UK time week nights*

***Rules and regulations***

*Gr4 BMW m4 only.
*87-93 dtm or WTCC *liverys only. One livery and number per car per driver no changing once confirmed.
*402bhp 1,228kg.
*Fuel x5.
*Tyre wear x4 rss-rh depending on tracks.
*no dangerous driving! ie running others off track etc.
*stewards will be you's picked at random for incidents to give out penalties if there's a complaint or corner cutting.
*Corner set on either weak or full depending on track.
*Damage on full (drive fair)
*Ghosting turned off but may change for some tracks (drive fair)
*Driver aids ABS ON all other aids are off to make the experience as real as possible.
*PIT LANE ENTRY AND EXIT do not cross the white line +5sec added each time crossed.
*CORNER CUTTING +5sec added each time if done done more than 5 times.
*SPIN OUT/OFF TRACK please don't rejoin until track is clear. Penalties will be giving out if a accident is caused by this.
*Lagg grid starts will be restarted.
*No calling or disrespectful comments made to one or another please leave a comment in chat room of lap of incident and who with and we will all resolve the problem as a group.
*No rage quitting as odds are unknown please finish off as best as you can.
*Contact will always happen and can't always be helped but please give room to each other if an accident happens. two ways •1.either give the place back in a safe place ON MAIN STRAIGHT (ONLY IF CAR IS ON TRACK IN FORMATION) IF NOT USE OPTION 2
•2 wait till the end of the race to take a time penalty or place drop. PREFERABLY IF CONTACT IS MADE WAIT TILL THE END OF THE RACE AS CHANCES ARE YOU WILL OF RECIVED SOME SORT OF DAMAGE AND WILL NEED TO PIT. ONLY REASON FOR THIS IS THERES NO GHOSTING AND COULD TAKE OUT OTHER'S BY MISS READING THE SITUATION.
*Cars/drivers that are going to be lapped by leading cars please let through other wise you will be handed a strong penalties.
*Do not chat on auto drive come off the track please.

**PRACTICE**

*lobby open time 8.30uk night time week nights. Practice on track till 9.00 then no driving on track.

**QUALIFING**

*Qualify start 9.00uk
*NO CHATTING IN LOBBY WHILST PEOPLE ARE ON QUALLY AS IT'S A DISTRACTION! please use (wtcc m4 chat room) for talking.
*x1 out lap x1 lap quallify only. Park up off track in a safe place once done.
*When qualifing I'll send you's out in sets of 5-6 to keep track clear for hot lap.

**RACE**

*NO CHATTING IN LOBBY WHILST RACE'S ARE IN PROGRESS!
*×3 races laps depending on track length and time.
*Fuel amount race starts will vary to each track please check race setting to plan your race.
*race 1 fastest first.
*race 2 fastest first with added ballast higher the finish the higher the weight.
*race 3 ballast added again for top 10.

*RACE 3 GRID*
places 5 to 10 from race 2 reversed grid number picked at random. if say 7 come out 7,6,5,4,3 would start first on the grid others start behind.
*The points system is 20-17-15-13-11-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 for the top 15 finishers for each race completed.

Success Ballast

Cars that are successful in the gr4 bmw m4 wtcc must carry ballast (additional weight) in their cars. Ballast is given to the top ten runners in the following allocations:

1st: 137kg, 2nd: 123kg 3rd: 109kg, 4th: 96kg, 5th: 82kg, 6th: 68kg, 7th: 55kg, 8th: 41kg, 9th: 27kg, 10th: 14kg

Between events, ballast is allocated according to championship positions and is carried in races two and three,

********* Please can you confirm **********
*PSN name
*Team
*livery and number (no changing)
*Accept the rules and regulations

*RACE SCHEDULE
1/3/18 MONZA 10L X3 RACES RSS+RS
2/3/18 BRAZIL 12L x3 RS+RM
5/3/18 NÜRBURG GP 10L X3 RS+RM
6/3/18 BRANDS GP 12L X3 RSS+RS
7/3/18 YAMAGIWA 12L X3 RS+RM
8/3/18 DRAGON.T 12L X3 RSS+RS
9/3/18 MAGGIORE WEST 14L X3 RSS+RS

**I wish everyone the best of luck and let the fun times begin**

AND I'LL ADD AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN PLEASE NO CHATTING IN LOBBY WHILST QUALLY AND RACING IS IN PROGRESS PLEASE USE (WTCC M4 CHAT ROOM) TO TALK TO EACH OTHER. THANKS AGAIN STIG

Last edited:
jps bmw.jpg
1*ADDY22_NL TEAM JAGERMEISTER#20♢
2*DAD24DH TEAM WARSTIENER#24♢
3*GT-WELSH TEAM MOBIL bath#56♢
4*JC10110 TEAM FINA#7♢
5*MATTT1973 TEAM OMEGA#11♢
6*NL-ICE-NL TEAM BENSON&H#25♢
7*GJS-FORCE TEAM BARCODE#42♢
8*T5BLACK TEAM JOHN.PLAYER.S#3♢
9*REMEDAGENT TEAM LUK#69♢
10*VRSSTIG TEAM MICHELIN#22♢
11*TRUX_B TEAM TICTAC#35♢
12*
13*
14*
15*
16*

Every name with ♢ is registered to race

Last edited:
To anyone interested, this will be the most balanced series you can run. The weight ballast makes faster drivers drive better in order to fend off those with less ballast. Our testing here has produced some of the best races we have seen.

I will run Team Warsteiner, and number 24...cause that’s my name :-)

Last edited:
Hello! everyone that is taking part of the WTCC it's a grid start to every race can everyone take extra caution goin into turn1 specially monza! And nürburg GP! Only bit of advise I can give is have GPS turned on so your aware of others around you. And try a practice starts so your aware of braking points. I'm looking forward to seeing you's all on track from 1st March.. best of luck

Last edited:
Hello guys and good morning all I can do is appoligise for last night's disconnection errors forcing the race too a DNS. for everyone for the effort that everyone put in to turn up and kindly wait for me I can't thank you's enough and appreciate your help. We will move on to the next calender race and add 1 more track to even things out. But I say but I need to hear from you's please leave your comments below. And Thank You again. You can't sail a ship without its captain lol

ROUND 2 - BRAZIL - INTERLAGOS
The morning, race day, track almost looks greasy

Qualifying was in a version of the SuperPole format. A group of drivers go out and set a single fast lap, then the next group, and so on.

Qualifying results were in and this was race 1's starting grid

1. T5Black
  2. GT-Welsh
  3. dad24dh
  4. TRUX_B
  5. NL_ICE_NL
  6. JC10110
  7. remedagent
  8. Addy21_NL
  9. mattt1973
  10. GJS_FORCE
  11. vrsSTIG

RACE 1

LAP 1

Race 1 began with a dramatic opening few corners seeing pretty much half the grid get into contact with others. However GT-Welsh and T5Black were able to pull away from the pack.

Here is a candidate for the root cause of the Lap 1 issues, a driver trying to fit into a gap that just isn't big enough. Only a small error on his part but it set off a chain of events that caused quite some damage.
It wouldn't be the same without the drama if I'm honest :D

LAP 4
GT-Welsh overtakes T5Black to take the lead after constant battling and multiple attempts. Eventually making it stick at T1 Lap 4

LAP 8 + LAP 9
dad24dh takes JS10110 then takes GJS_FORCE

LAP 11 of 12
vrsSTIG after a few attempts overtakes TRUX_B

Finishing order
  1. GT-Welsh ^1
  2. T5Black v1
  3. vrsSTIG ^8
  4. TRUX_B
  5. NL_ICE_NL
  6. dad24dh v3
  7. GJS-FORCE ^3
  8. JC10110 v2
  9. remedagent v2
  10. Addy21_NL v2
  11. mattt1973 v2

FL: vrsSTIG: 1:35.901

RACE 2
Starting grid is the same as the Race 1 finishing order.

Everyone got off to a great start but vrsSTIG in particular got a great start, nearly moving into first but T5Black made sure his car was in the way taking the inside line. Light paint exchanges all round here but nothing major, proper touring car style!!

The run up the hill was tense with cars rarely more than a car length away from each-other, everyone was on top of their game.

The group stayed pretty stable for a while, with no one really making any great gains. Possibly due to the success weight doing it's job nicely.

vrsSTIG eventually got his BMW ahead of T5Black at turn 1, a popular overtaking spot!

dad24dh then lost control of his M4 Touring Car coming into T3 and took himself out of the race. It was a shame because he was fighting hard and in contention for the win!

The field was still not very spread out even mid race, seeing vrsSTIG lead the way with T5Black and GT-Welsh following close behind.
vrsSTIG was running 2% less weight than GT-Welsh and 1% less weight than T5Black, using this, a calm head and his racing skill to full effect he managed to edge out a stable lead.

GT-Welsh then managed to just sneak past T5Black coming up the hill as T5Black ran slightly wide on the previous left hander.

However this didn't last long as T5Black came back past at turn 1 to secure a solid 2nd place

JC10110 managed to leapfrog GT-Welsh into 3rd place on Lap 8 in the pit stops. It took until Lap 11 for GT-Welsh to work his way back in-front. Securing the final podium spot.

On the last lap however the action wasn't over yet as NL_ICE_NL managed to take remedagent in the battle for 8th place!

Finishing order
  1. vrsSTIG ^2
  2. T5Black
  3. GT-Welsh v2
  4. JC10110 ^4
  5. TRUX_B v1
  6. Addy21_NL v1
  7. dad24dh v1
  8. NL_ICE_NL v3
  9. remedagent
  10. mattt1973 ^1
  11. GJS_FORCE v4

FL: vrsSTIG: 1:37.604
Race 3 to come soon.

Last edited:
ROUND 2 - BRAZIL - INTERLAGOS
The morning, race day, track almost looks greasy

Qualifying was in a version of the SuperPole format. A group of drivers go out and set a single fast lap, then the next group, and so on.

Qualifying results were in and this was race 1's starting grid

1. T5Black
  2. GT-Welsh
  3. dad24dh
  4. TRUX_B
  5. NL_ICE_NL
  6. JC10110
  7. remedagent
  8. Addy21_NL
  9. mattt1973
  10. GJS_FORCE
  11. vrsSTIG

RACE 1

LAP 1

Race 1 began with a dramatic opening few corners seeing pretty much half the grid get into contact with others. However GT-Welsh and T5Black were able to pull away from the pack.

Here is a candidate for the root cause of the Lap 1 issues, a driver trying to fit into a gap that just isn't big enough. Only a small error on his part but it set off a chain of events that caused quite some damage.
It wouldn't be the same without the drama if I'm honest :D

LAP 4
GT-Welsh overtakes T5Black to take the lead after constant battling and multiple attempts. Eventually making it stick at T1 Lap 4

LAP 8 + LAP 9
dad24dh takes JS10110 then takes GJS_FORCE
(pictures soon)

LAP 11 of 12
vrsSTIG after a few attempts overtakes TRUX_B

Finishing order

1. GT-Welsh ^1
  2. T5Black v1
  3. vrsSTIG ^8
  4. TRUX_B
  5. NL_ICE_NL
  6. dad24dh v3
  7. GJS-FORCE ^3
  8. JC10110 v2
  9. remedagent v2
  10. Addy21_NL v2
  11. mattt1973 v2

FL: vrsSTIG: 1:35.901

Missing images here and Race 2 and 3 to come soon.
Nice bit of Comentry gt and we'l done guys what a good night it was

*QUALLY* AFTER YOUR LAP PLEASE PARK IN SINGLE FILE OPPOSITE T2 WHILST OTHERS DO THERE LAP (NO DONUTS/BURNOUTS)
PS_Messages_20180304_143134.jpg

RACE START
Extra caution for T1 don't just lunge down inside without thinking of braking as you will end up taking out an innocent driver nice and steady please
PS_Messages_20180304_143141.jpg

TRACK LIMIT'S
Exit T2 you can run all 4 wheels off track as long as you don't exceed red and white curbs
PS_Messages_20180304_143048.jpg

T3 limit two wheels must be on track
PS_Messages_20180304_143040.jpg

EXIT of T4 all 4 wheels can run over white line no penalties giving
PS_Messages_20180304_143022.jpg

Final chicane don't fully cut chicane otherwise penalties will be giving if done all the time. Make sure wheels at least touch the red and white curbs
PS_Messages_20180304_143017.jpg

*pits* When goin and from pits.
Pit Lane entry line and exit do not cross at all as this time you will get 5sec's added each time crossed.

Incorrect way with 5 secs added
PS_Messages_20180304_143102.jpg

Correct way without time added
PS_Messages_20180304_143055.jpg

Exit incorrect way 5secs added
PS_Messages_20180304_143011.jpg

Correct way without time added
PS_Messages_20180304_143009.jpg

Thankyou for viewing and wish everyone the best of luck. Lobby will be open from 8.30pm UK time

Last edited:
Hello gents!

I'm interested to take part in this series. Is there any spot open?

EDIT: oops, just seen that RS and even RSS tires are alloed -> not for me.

Last edited:
Hello gents!

I'm interested to take part in this series. Is there any spot open?

EDIT: oops, just seen that RS and even RSS tires are alloed -> not for me.
Too bad as you would have enjoyed. The tire compounds are selected as to enforce safety and a balance on pit stops. Most of us run race hards and no aids as the norm, but that would not provide a good balance for this series.

Back