WTCC GR4 M4 87-93 SERIES

Hello gents!

I'm interested to take part in this series. Is there any spot open?

EDIT: oops, just seen that RS and even RSS tires are alloed -> not for me.

Any spots left? I am interested.

There are 16 places in a lobby so, if i have my say there are 2 spots left, but ill have to confirm with the owner of the thread: fastnloud30.
otherwise add me on psn: Addy21_NL and I'll message you when i know more.

Hello yes spots free. Lobby will be up from 8.30 for practice. Make sure you read the rules and regulations and grab a retro livery and all will be good. Thanks

After race finish 1 and 2 in finishing positions for top 10 only add weight to save time
Start weight 1,228kg 90%
1st 137kg > 100=10%
2nd 123kg > 99=9%
3rd 109kg > 98=8%
4th 96kg > 97=7%
5th 82kg > 96=6%
6th 68kg > 95=5%
7th 55kg > 94=4%
8th 41kg > 93=3%
9th 27kg > 92=2%
10th 14kg > 91=1%
11th to 16th no weight added or removed once added carried till race 3. Thanks

*QUALLY* AFTER YOUR LAP PLEASE PARK IN SINGLE FILE OPPOSITE T2 WHILST OTHERS DO THERE LAP (NO DONUTS/BURNOUTS)
View attachment 719054
RACE START
Extra caution for T1 don't just lunge down inside without thinking of braking as you will end up taking out an innocent driver nice and steady pleaseView attachment 719051
TRACK LIMIT'S
Exit T2 you can run all 4 wheels off track as long as you don't exceed red and white curbs
View attachment 719053

T3 limit two wheels must be on track
View attachment 719058

EXIT of T4 all 4 wheels can run over white line no penalties giving
View attachment 719060

Final chicane don't fully cut chicane otherwise penalties will be giving if done all the time. Make sure wheels at least touch the red and white curbsView attachment 719062

*pits* When goin and from pits.
Pit Lane entry line and exit do not cross at all as this time you will get 5sec's added each time crossed.

Incorrect way with 5 secs added
View attachment 719063
Correct way without time added
View attachment 719064

Exit incorrect way 5secs addedView attachment 719065

Correct way without time addedView attachment 719066

Thankyou for viewing and wish everyone the best of luck. Lobby will be open from 8.30pm UK time
*QUALLY* AFTER YOUR LAP PLEASE PARK IN SINGLE FILE OPPOSITE T2 WHILST OTHERS DO THERE LAP (NO DONUTS/BURNOUTS)
View attachment 719054
RACE START
Extra caution for T1 don't just lunge down inside without thinking of braking as you will end up taking out an innocent driver nice and steady pleaseView attachment 719051
TRACK LIMIT'S
Exit T2 you can run all 4 wheels off track as long as you don't exceed red and white curbs
View attachment 719053

T3 limit two wheels must be on track
View attachment 719058

EXIT of T4 all 4 wheels can run over white line no penalties giving
View attachment 719060

Final chicane don't fully cut chicane otherwise penalties will be giving if done all the time. Make sure wheels at least touch the red and white curbsView attachment 719062

*pits* When goin and from pits.
Pit Lane entry line and exit do not cross at all as this time you will get 5sec's added each time crossed.

Incorrect way with 5 secs added
View attachment 719063
Correct way without time added
View attachment 719064

Exit incorrect way 5secs addedView attachment 719065

Correct way without time addedView attachment 719066

Thankyou for viewing and wish everyone the best of luck. Lobby will be open from 8.30pm UK time
Last night's racing was the best Iv had in a long time....up against some real talented drivers...I had a blast....looking forward to tonights race....gunna be epic

20180306_184642.jpg

ROUND 4
Qually order giving by dad24dh
Qually finish. park at exit of t3 straight on the left on the grass please and park up still.

Track limits all 4 wheels can leave the track no penalties giving jst be careful rejoining
PS_Messages_20180306_183649.jpg

T6 and T8 as long as 2 wheels touching red and white kurb no penalties giving
PS_Messages_20180306_183647.jpg

Pit entry and exit don't cross lines where meeting race circuit. Correct way
PS_Messages_20180306_183642.jpg
PS_Messages_20180306_183710.jpg

Incorrect way
PS_Messages_20180306_183645.jpg
PS_Messages_20180306_183704.jpg

Pit Lane entry S-BEND in pits no penalty giving if crossed but be careful on entry as you don't want to crash.

I wish everyone the best of luck

Brands Hatch never fails to deliver drama, crazy evening. cheers guys!

That’s for certain. The Hatch is so tight, so many turns with short straights, elevation changes, tricky pit locations. It has all of the right ingredients to show off great driving skill. There were a few events, but overall the racing was just good, clean fun. There were fewer incidents than one might expect considering eleven drivers doing 36+ laps

If there's a spot free tonight I'd like to join.

*PSN name - BCB1992
*Team - Eisele
*livery and number - Eisele #4
*Accept the rules and regulations - Yup

(This livery)

mc877_m3.jpg

Last edited:
Same rules apply for pit entry and exit when coming and leaving pits.

Track limits as long as 2 wheels are on the curbs no penalties will be giving as it won't gain an advantage

If a car does run wide of a curb jst pay a bit extra caution if goin for a under take as it's easy to get tangled around here.

Double walled chicane please use you head when goin into this at the start as it may cause carnage wait till after for an over take my be a good idea.

Main marshall addy
2nd marshall matt

Please no messaging in lobby whilst qually and race in progress.
Only time if failed grid start

Thankyou and good luck

Really enjoyed this, good hard clean racing throughout the field.

Bad luck hit me twice but hopefully I'll do better next time. Can't make tonight's event, but please let me know if you run more races!

Cheers
Great having you BCB and glad you had a good time. Look forward to seeing you on the track again. Make sure to friend up everyone in chat as many of us are on most nights.

Really enjoyed this, good hard clean racing throughout the field.

Bad luck hit me twice but hopefully I'll do better next time. Can't make tonight's event, but please let me know if you run more races!

Cheers

Morning and we'll done and yes welcome anytime
Thankyou

Maggiore West tonight rss and rs it' the last race on the calendar.

Warning for race starts into T1 and T2 as it will be tight just go easy and all will be good. And best of luck guys.

PIT ENTRY dotted line can be crossed no penalties.
But do not cross the solid line on track side.
PS_Messages_20180309_123502.jpg

Track limits on weak as long as two wheels are on curbs no penalties will be giving.

Please guys it's the last race last night I seen on replay a very late lunge on a gap that wasn't there and took out an innocent driver make sure your along side to make it happen.

Thank you to everyone that has took part and made the effort to come it's been an absolute blast I need to add all the hours up but you' are getting alot closer to a fia race licence. Thanks again and wish everyone the best of luck. THANK YOU

WTCC FINALÉ
Where do I start full or adrenaline, emotions, anger and best of all pure high.
Mag West qually and race1. GT took me for total surprise on qually and Shere pace from race start. You drove like a true diamond and we'll done and a well earned win. I don' no exactly what happened in lap 11 t1 but but I'll be honest I was raging but was soon over it as it' racing and accidents will happen.

Can every one have a bit of sportsmanship and congratulate everyone on how every1 has done

Thankyou to all
1 special thankyou to the real winners GT-WELSH. T5BLACK. dad24dh. TRUX_B. Mattt1973. Jc10110. Addy22_nl. REMAGENT. G_FORCE AND NL-ICE-NL.
2 Special thankyou to race marshalls taking time to review footage
3 big thanks to addy on score board nice effort there.

THANKYOU ALL. and would love to see you's again soon.

Thank you for participating guys. Really enjoyed this and I'm looking forward to the next championship, I hope you all join us for that too.

I think the standard of racing was on the whole actually higher than expected, you all did a brilliant job. Obviously we got the odd accident but all in all given the immense amount of laps we ran they were relatively few.

Big Congratulations to vrsSTIG for winning and T5Black on the series top 3. But a huge well done to everyone and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

genuinely tired after this, it's done a job on me.

Onto the next one!!

Thank you for participating guys. Really enjoyed this and I'm looking forward to the next championship, I hope you all join us for that too.

I think the standard of racing was on the whole actually higher than expected, you all did a brilliant job. Obviously we got the odd accident but all in all given the immense amount of laps we ran they were relatively few.

Big Congratulations to vrsSTIG for winning and T5Black on the series top 3. But a huge well done to everyone and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

genuinely tired after this, it's done a job on me.

Onto the next one!!
It was an absolute pleasure racing with you and a big well done on 2nd place.
Enjoy your rest and see you again soon ;)

I had fun in all the races I participated in. Hopefully I can do more races in the next series. Congrats to the top 3! You're hell of a drivers and hopefully I can top you off during the next series. I definitely learned a lot during the races and my diving skill is definitely improved because of it!

Good clean racing as it suposed to be, and about the minor accidents, accidents happen and in the heat of the moment it's ****ed but in the end it doesn't really matter because I had a great time!

See you all in the next series and I'm already looking forward to it.

Marshalls and creators, thank you for the time you have invested in it. Hopefully I can do some in the next ones.

Cheers guys! I had a blast.

Back