If my B-spec driver was a person I would have beat him with a bat already
If you don't like braking, go and play Need for Speed.
Stop braking for no reason! And stop giving up the damn inside of a corner!
Yeah, they are actually freakin' idiots these b-spec drivers. As the the team director I should have an option to beat them when they finish a race in last place because they slow down way more than all the other cars in a turn. And yes I have a much more powerful car, and yes I was using the best possible tires allowed.
Please use the search function.
There are enough threads about B-spec
lock please
Thanks Moderator.
Back to topic, Bob has some issues with corners or getting pushed off track and coming to a complete stop.
Bob does wait until he has a LOT of room before he hops back on track, but that is what you are supposed to do if you go off course, wait until there is plenty of room between traffic. Not like most of us who just immediately jump back in the fray with no regard to what the traffic situation is like.