wtf still in virgin?

• Thread starter PS3Noob
  • 38 comments
Norway
Freezing north
landet09
Okok I finsihed the sesong and I was locking if I had som new contract whit other teams and when I if it was something it was only virgin:'( is this a bug or do I suck. I won the sesong so I dont know why im not getting any contracts

Ps bad english and grammar

Last edited:
Osama bin Laden is probably wondering "WTF still no virgins" right now...:lol:

PS3Noob
Okok I finsihed the sesong and I was loocking if I had som new contract whit other tems and that I see is nothing only virgin:'( is this a bug ore do I suck. I won the sesong so I dont know why im not getting any contracts

Again in English please

As i understood PS3Noob finished his 1st season. He drives for Virging.
And he wonders why he didn't get any contract offer from other teams since he won Drivers Championship.

That's weird to be honest. You should get one for sure. Maybe you said something for the press ?

I think he accepted the offer to be the team's "1st driver". This is why he doesn't have any other offers. I had to read that a few times to understand.

^You can't be offered the first driver contract while in the team (its a bug), I'm pretty sure Codemasters never fixed that. You can only get first driver position when you are offered it by another team.

I think his problem is he answered all the questions in the interviews wrong. If you keep saying "your team is great, you are happy where you are", etc then no other teams will offer you a contract. You have to bad-mouth your current team to get contracts with other teams.
Yes, it doesn't make sense at all.

^You can't be offered the first driver contract while in the team (its a bug), I'm pretty sure Codemasters never fixed that. You can only get first driver position when you are offered it by another team.

I think his problem is he answered all the questions in the interviews wrong. If you keep saying "your team is great, you are happy where you are", etc then no other teams will offer you a contract. You have to bad-mouth your current team to get contracts with other teams.
Yes, it doesn't make sense at all.

That must have changed, I got a number 1 driver offer in virgin twice, declined both didn't get any other offers but dominated my rival so I got his seat. Sadly it was Rosberg, I wanted a Sauber drive damnit!
Also, I spent the whole season saying I would like to go to another team & that the car wasn't great etc got no offers, you have to choose your answers carefully.

The interview answers make no sense at all, no team would like to employ a driver who likes to talk about leaving their team to the press! For one, their current team would drop them like a stone after saying that.
Of course, you still need to improve your "reputation" level as well as bad-mouthing your team. I've always picked the left-most option in interviews and I always get contract offers after the Canadian GP. If I picked the right-most options (positive options), I rarely get any contract offers.

I much preferred F1:CE's style, where all you had to do was meet the performance requirements. It meant that if you won a race in a Super Aguri, you were 100% going to get offers from BMW Sauber, Toro Rosso, Toyota, etc. In F1 2010, if you win races or even the WDC, most of the teams will not even try to tempt you with contracts because you haven't hit some arbitrary "reputation" level and because you haven't talked crap about your team.

I much preferred F1:CE's style, where all you had to do was meet the performance requirements. It meant that if you won a race in a Super Aguri, you were 100% going to get offers from BMW Sauber, Toro Rosso, Toyota, etc. In F1 2010, if you win races or even the WDC, most of the teams will not even try to tempt you with contracts because you haven't hit some arbitrary "reputation" level and because you haven't talked crap about your team.

That's quite truth. f.e. S. Vettel - 2007 one race for BMW Sauber, then Toro Rosso 2007 and 2008, in 2009 he got into Red Bull. So after 1 and some season he got RBR driver offer. Can you manage to do it in F1 2010 ? I guess not :/

I hate the fact you instantly get a job offer from your rival's team when you win the championship. Yes the world champion should be sought after, but not just by 1 team. I stick to the teams my reputation allows me to receive offers and drive for, so I've just turned down Red Bull for the next best team - Williams! And driver 2 at that....

Thanks for reply.. And I didnt go to virgins 1st drivet so it most be a bug or shometing..

Yes yes my english is bad

Sorry for the rude-ish comment I didn't realize your from norway. Im too used too seeing people that write like you even though they are from america.

Sorry for the rude-ish comment I didn't realize your from norway. Im too used too seeing people that write like you even though they are from america.

thats ok.. i see it every time i write something here that its wrong

What you actually need to do is, if you want your team to like you, give positive comments to the press about how hardworking they are and that the car is good. If you want other teams to like you, then you need to show strong self esteem to the press, like saying that you will beat your rival easily or that you will be gunning for the WDC, not necessarily insulting your current team.

It wasn't in F1 2010 but in F1 2009 I was offered a trial at Ferrari and couldn't find a way to accept it and was stuck at Sauber after winning every race of my first season.

Either its the first driver bug. Or maybe you havent answeared the press well enough. You have to be glad with your team. Sometimes you can ofcourse be mad and so but mostly try to be happy with you team.

:lol:

I am still in the HRT car I started my career with. I am currently in my second season and Spa is the next race. I have offers from all teams except for Ferrari, RedBull, and McLaren. Level 28 at the moment. I chose Alonso as my rival so if I win the championship I am hoping to receive and offer from Ferrari.

:lol:

I am still in the HRT car I started my career with. I am currently in my second season and Spa is the next race. I have offers from all teams except for Ferrari, RedBull, and McLaren. Level 28 at the moment. I chose Alonso as my rival so if I win the championship I am hoping to receive and offer from Ferrari.

Well I am on my third season and I am racing for Ferrari now. Alonso is my teammate. I am racing against professional AI and I think seasons 4-7 will be on expert in order to get that trophy lol. I am doing 40% races and long race weekends too. So much more intense now that I am barely cracking the top ten in qualifying. Ferrari car looks very cool 👍

im having kinda like the same problem..im currently 4th in dwc driving for virgin..firs i started to talk crap to the press about virgin.well then the teams,who showed some interest in me,started to dislike my answers to the press..then i tried to talk positive thing like team is great and so on..that didnt help me either..im currently in spa season 1..well,guess i need to hope that i beat my rival button,and maybe that way gain his seat,dunno.

I've started my third season with third different team... Started in Toro Rosso, won the championship...
Second season with ferrari, won the championship...

third season, racing for mercedes gp :dunce: 👍
on expert mode... with all aids off... first race - best in practise, pole and win... I'm doing second race at australia now, best in practise, just waiting till weekend to carry on racing... :)

maciej908
I've started my third season with third different team... Started in Toro Rosso, won the championship...
Second season with ferrari, won the championship...

third season, racing for mercedes gp :dunce: 👍
on expert mode... with all aids off... first race - best in practise, pole and win... I'm doing second race at australia now, best in practise, just waiting till weekend to carry on racing... :)

well then I suggest you contact a real racing team and ask for a test if you won 2 consecutive seasons on expert legit :)

Back