WTH is this???????

Whoa, a Gallardo with GT5:P titles on the sides! Sweet... But Lamborghini has an exclusivity license with (please correct me if I'm wrong) Microsoft, so I wouldn't get my hopes up. Cool video, though.

It obviously means something, like the chaps there are idiots and are trying to get our hopes up.

Well its in french, and they do not say anything about the Lambo being in direct relation to GT5... however... well all the cars in the video (except the lambo) are confirmed in GT5... and the lambo is clearly stamped with GT5 prologue... so maybe...

My thoughts in regards to that very nice video: I am going to wait, and see what the future brings.​

There is absolutely nothing else that I can do, as a simple individual, at this point in time.​

I am very sorry​

You can never trust the French, so I wouldn't hold my breathe on the Lambo's. But you never know?

I could be wrong, but I feel that this pretty much confirms that GT5 will feature Lambos.

Have you noticed it's raining? Maybe they finally got the license for it to rain from microsoft too!!!:dopey:

They are just avid fans having a track day.i think.A lamborghini would be awesome though.Maybe PD could swop the A8 for the LP640.

You can never trust the French, so I wouldn't hold my breathe on the Lambo's. But you never know?

So... If I'm saying I'm french, you cannot trust me, so I lie, so I'm not french, so I'm saying the truth asserting being french, so... :dopey:

[Edit] Regarding the video, I think it's a promotional clip for the France GT5P launch and don't seem to be linked to GT5 car list. It's more like "Hey, let's take some cool supercars on tracks and make same moves as GT series replays".

It's a video of some cars that have the GT5 logo on them. It proves nothing about cars being in GT5 as we don't know the source of the video.

And enough of the Xenophobia. Thank you.

Well theres Audi on the game and Audi owns Lambo so why not Lamborghinis too.
True, but that's not how licensing works.

Video doesn't prove anything. People say GranTurismo stickers on cars at the 2007 24H of Nurburgring, and thought those cars would be in GT5 until they realized GT just sponsored the race.

So... If I'm saying I'm french, you cannot trust me, so I lie, so I'm not french, so I'm saying the truth asserting being french, so... :dopey:

WTH are you talking about? Its all my personal opinion. I spent a little over a year in France at a culinary school. Living in France and being from America didn't fly very well. I was robbed, lied to on serveral occasions and the government there seemed to care less about me or even cared to investigate the burglary. I was extreemly disapointed. Prior to that I was very excited about living in France. I love the wine from their, and I love the fact that some of the best chefs in the world came from there. I even have a French soon to be wife who thinks I was treated badly. Its just my opinion, and when I said, "you can't trust the French" It was more or less aimed at the government there. And yes I did take a beautiful women from France and I brought her here to the states and the rest of her family will be moving here over the next year, so I can't be that bad. And guess what? I'm going there in August for two weeks, we can discuss this in person if you desire.

Is Lamborghini actually under an exclusivity license or not? I have the feeling some one is talking out of their arse. If it is please give a source.

Remember the Ferrari 360 in the GT4 Prologue videos?... Yet Ferrari was never featured in GT4. I don't expect lambos to be in GT5, though it would be very awesome.

Edit: btw, It would be good if you could change the name of the thread, so it actually relates to the topic. Lots of people could miss this ;)

Remember the Ferrari 360 in the GT4 Prologue videos?... Yet Ferrari was never featured in GT4. I don't expect lambos to be in GT5, though it would be very awesome.
Good point...

Reminds me a bit of a joke by Billy Connolly about Glasgow bus drivers...

Passenger: "How much is it tae Partick?"
Driver: "This bus disnae go tae Partick..."
Passenger: "But it says Partick on the front o' the bus!?"
Driver: "It says India on the tyres, but I'm no goin' there either!"

Is Lamborghini actually under an exclusivity license or not? I have the feeling some one is talking out of their arse. If it is please give a source.
Lamborghini isn't exclusive to anyone at the moment. Ferrari isn't either.

Back