WTT: Modified cars for stock cars (same model)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jmac279
  • 38 comments
  • 1,854 views
Messages
1,019
Canada
Canada
Messages
n00bxqb
PSN - n00bxqb

Modified cars I'm looking to trade for stock versions:
[Premiums]
Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08
Audi TTS Coupe '09
Dodge Challenger SRT8 '08
Ferrari 458 Italia '09
Ford Ford GT '06
Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08
Lotus Elise 111R '04
Mazda Eunos Roadster J-Limited (NA) '91
Mini Mini Cooper S '07
Mitsubishi i-MiEV '09
Pagani Zonda R '09
Peugeot 207 GTi '07
Shelby Cobra 427 '66
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00
Toyota Prius G '09
Toyota FT-86 Concept '09
Volkswagen Golf V GTI '05
Volkswagen Schwimmwagen typ166 '42
Volvo C30 R-Design '09

[Standards]
Acura DN-X Concept '02
Audi A4 Touring Car '04
Autobianchi A112 Abarth '79
Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie Hemi Quad Cab '04
Hommell Berlinette R/S Coupe '99
Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74
Mazda Furai Concept '08
Nissan Silvia Spec-R Aero (S15) '99
Subaru Impreza Sport Wagon WRX STi Version VI '99
Toyota Yaris U Euro Sport Edition (J) '00

Edit: Didn't know some cars couldn't be traded :( Crossed them out

February 5 - wrapture (Elise 111R) COMPLETED
February 6 - wrapture (427 Cobra) COMPLETED
February 7 - Scottish GT5 (Italia 458) COMPLETED
February 11 - Scottish GT5 (Gallardo 560-4) COMPLETED
February 19 - Scottish GT5 (8C Competizione) COMPLETED
 
Last edited:
I can do the tuned 111r for a stock 111r and I think I have a stock green Shelby.
 
Jmac279
Want to trade my Lotus Elise 111R '04 in Seafrost Metallic for a 100% stock 0/0/0 Lotus Elise 111R '04, preferably in Glacier Blue Metallic.

Comes with:
Stage 3 Weight Reduction
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Hood: Body Color
Chassis Reinforcement
ECU Tuning
Stage 3 Engine Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch: Twin Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Adjustable LSD
Suspension: Fully Customizable Kit
Sports Tires: Hard
Racing Tires: Soft
Rain Tires: Racing: Intermediate
Rain Tires: Racing: Wet

Mileage - 47.0 km

PSN - n00bxqb

Other modified cars I'm looking to trade for stock versions:
[Premiums]
Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08
Audi TTS Coupe '09
Dodge Challenger SRT8 '08
Ferrari 458 Italia '09
Ford Ford GT '06
Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08
Lotus Elise 111R '04
Mazda Eunos Roadster J-Limited (NA) '91
Mini Mini Cooper S '07
Mitsubishi i-MiEV '09
Pagani Zonda R '09
Peugeot 207 GTi '07
Shelby Cobra 427 '66
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00
Toyota Prius G '09
Toyota FT-86 Concept '09
Volkswagen Golf V GTI '05
Volkswagen Schwimmwagen typ166 '42
Volvo C30 R-Design '09

[Standards]
Acura DN-X Concept '02
Audi A4 Touring Car '04
Autobianchi A112 Abarth '79
Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie Hemi Quad Cab '04
Hommell Berlinette R/S Coupe '99
Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74
Mazda Furai Concept '08
Nissan Silvia Spec-R Aero (S15) '99
Subaru Impreza Sport Wagon WRX STi Version VI '99
Toyota Yaris U Euro Sport Edition (J) '00

I could help you out with a few* of them although the Zonda R cant be traded! If you want a stock one if then you'll need to buy or get gold on the Gran Turismo World Championship in B-Spec! Hope this helps
* 458 and Gallardo Definitely!
 
Sounds good fellas. Added trade schedule to OP and need your PSN ID, Scottish (PM it to me).

FYI, the Italia 458 isn't fully modified, but still has quite a few mods:
Stage 1 Weight Reduction
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Hood
ECU Tuning
Stage 1 Engine Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
Twin-Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Adjustable LSD
Hard Sports Tires
Soft Sports Tires

The Gallardo has a couple more mods.
 
Last edited:
I can send tonight. Not sure what time.
 
Sorry, wrapture. I was out at the pub longer than I expected (ran into too many people I wasn't expecting to see there). I see you accepted the friend request, so I sent you the car, but since it's after midnight, I think it's going to delay everything by a day :(
 
Jmac279
Sorry, wrapture. I was out at the pub longer than I expected (ran into too many people I wasn't expecting to see there). I see you accepted the friend request, so I sent you the car, but since it's after midnight, I think it's going to delay everything by a day :(

I didn't get home until after I expected either. Just add mine to the back.
 
I haven't received Scottish GT5's PSN yet, so we can just do the Elise and Cobra swaps first.
 
I'm not gonna be able to trade today :/
 
Shelby Cobra sent
 
You can now make the february 6th trade red 👍
 
I will help you on any day that I get on and don't have a trade scheduled. Glad to help.
 
Add me (ollie123_4), can trade a fully tuned 458 for your stock model.
 
Hey mate. There is a slight chance I wont be on tonight to trade the 458 but I should be. If im not is the 12th OK?
 
Add me (ollie123_4), can trade a fully tuned 458 for your stock model.
I'm looking to trade for stock models.

Hey mate. There is a slight chance I wont be on tonight to trade the 458 but I should be. If im not is the 12th OK?
Yup, that's fine. I have a 9-hour B-Spec endurance race still going right now, but it'll be done at around 9:30 GMT.
 
Jmac279
I'm looking to trade for stock models.

Yup, that's fine. I have a 9-hour B-Spec endurance race still going right now, but it'll be done at around 9:30 GMT.

Ill be on!!! Will send the 458 asap and when your done you can send the car
 
Ferrari sent
 
I will need to send 458 in the 12th now sorry!
 
I will need to send 458 in the 12th now sorry!
No problem, but you'll have to send the Lamborghini first on the 11th.

Bump to the top
 
Jmac279
No problem, but you'll have to send the Lamborghini first on the 11th.

Bump to the top

No probz lambo on 11 458 on 12
 
Gallardo received and Gallardo sent :)
 
Waiting on the Ferrari

Bump
 
Jmac279
Waiting on the Ferrari

Bump

Whoops I forgot coming your way just now!
 
I can do ford GT and 8c but you will need to give me a few days!
 
Received, thank you :)

Just let me know the days you have available
 
Jmac279
Received, thank you :)

Just let me know the days you have available

I have to send a zonda tomorrow then m5 on the 17th so either
15th
16th
Or after 17th!
 
I'm fine with any of those days
 
Back