WTT: Modified cars for stock cars (same model)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jmac279
  • 38 comments
  • 1,854 views
Sorry, I wasn't feeling well, ended up sleeping for like 13 hours haha.

Want to do the 8C trade today ?
 
Jmac279
Sorry, I wasn't feeling well, ended up sleeping for like 13 hours haha.

Want to do the 8C trade today ?

I sent a ticket earlier? Can I still send cars?
 
I can do the Ford GT and SRT8.
 
Jmac279
SRT8 tomorrow ?

Scottish already has dibs on the GT

Thats ok, Whats your PSN?
 
Thats ok, Whats your PSN?
PSN ID is n00bxqb

By tomorrow, I meant Feb. 17th. It may already be that date where you live. Still another 2.5 hours for me.
 
Jmac279
No idea

Shall we do the 18th and 19th then ?

That should be ok but i'll need to check my schedule.
 
Back