X-box and Tony Hawk?

• Thread starter Magic069
  • 7 comments
It seems Mircosoft bought all the rights to any Tony Hawk games. Are they so worried about no one producing any games for them, that they are gonna start buying successful playstation games? This makes me hate the x-box even more.

The best Tony Hawk2 was on the Dreamcast not the PS. The Xbox's Tony Hawk 2x apparantly isn't that good either. I wouldn't worry too much, it seems as though the PS2 is going to be the sytem of choice even if it isn't quite as powerful as the others.
I don't know if anyone remembers when the PS1 came out. It only had one 33mghz processor and the Saturn had twin 33's. Plus the PS1 could only do 350,000 polygons to the Saturn's 500,000. And Nintendo went even higher and had a machine that could do 1,000,000. (Too bad they imposed restrictions, and kept cartridges.) Even though it was underpowered, it had both the games that people wanted to play (FF7, GT1 etc) and good support from Sony. And boy did it end up as the winner of that race.
I wouldn't worry about our PS2's they already have 20 million sold and I'm guessing will end up the winner once again. And in 2 years we'll see the PS3 and we'll start the debate all over again.

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
The best Tony Hawk2 was on the Dreamcast not the PS. The Xbox's Tony Hawk 2x apparantly isn't that good either. I wouldn't worry too much, it seems as though the PS2 is going to be the sytem of choice even if it isn't quite as powerful as the others.
I don't know if anyone remembers when the PS1 came out. It only had one 33mghz processor and the Saturn had twin 33's. Plus the PS1 could only do 350,000 polygons to the Saturn's 500,000. And Nintendo went even higher and had a machine that could do 1,000,000. (Too bad they imposed restrictions, and kept cartridges.) Even though it was underpowered, it had both the games that people wanted to play (FF7, GT1 etc) and good support from Sony. And boy did it end up as the winner of that race.
I wouldn't worry about our PS2's they already have 20 million sold and I'm guessing will end up the winner once again. And in 2 years we'll see the PS3 and we'll start the debate all over again.

And in 2 years we'll see the PS3 and we'll start the debate all over again.

Well it will be awhile untill the ps3 comes out. aournd 2006

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/news/0,10870,2824614,00.html

Originally posted by KosmikFool
You general idiot?

Yeah, i'd say that's about right.

I also agree that Tony Hawks 2 on the Dreamcast was the best version of the game. 3 was ok but then it got too easy with those revert thingys.

Back