X-Motor Racing, & iRacing, difference?

• Thread starter Lambob
  • 11 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
iRacing has laser scanned tracks, amazing netcode, 30'000+ members, superb physics, excellent support, licensed cars, real series oh and the online racing isn't bad either.

X Motor Racing has open physics engine, up-to-date graphics engine, 3 tires models, real-time telemetry system, SDK supporting, AI and tools to create cars and tracks.

Most of present-day sims are very limited due their physics engines and cannot move on 3D surface like in picture below. XMR can move on 3D surface.

3dtires.jpg

Where's "rFactor2 fanboy" at?

Funny how this thread has become a big advertisement for the game with someone creating new accounts to make it look like an actual discussion.

Looks like this may fill the desperate need for rock climbing so sorely missed in iRacing.

I have a feeling that they're the same person, which shouldn't make the mods too happy I think. Could be wrong.

I always got the feeling that XMR was more of a testbed for what's technologically possible rather than an actual racing game. Just me though.

Funny how this thread has become a big advertisement for the game with someone creating new accounts to make it look like an actual discussion.

Looks like this may fill the desperate need for rock climbing so sorely missed in iRacing.

All he's done by creating new accounts is taking any credibility (albeit none) to even a lower level.

iRacing has no competitors, none!

BTW, it looks like X-Motor Racing is done by 1 guy (lol) not taking anything away from the 1 guy but come on, iRaceing has hundreds of people. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Where's "rFactor2 fanboy" at?

All he's done by creating new accounts is taking any credibility (albeit none) to even a lower level.

iRacing has no competitors, none!

BTW, it looks like X-Motor Racing is done by 1 guy (lol) not taking anything away from the 1 guy but come on, iRaceing has hundreds of people. :rolleyes:
+1
This thread has nothing to do with iRacing and everything to do with SPAM. Perhaps we can get a mod to lock this thread or move to the console and PC game forum?

Spam%20can.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back