X1 Available for Trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter PS3LUV3R
  • 46 comments
  • 2,005 views
Messages
450
Messages
Ultimategamer101
Edit: No more offers. Thanks and congratulations to the people on the schedule, but I will not take anymore. (Unless you give me a non-S.Vettle X1 for some reason)

Schedule:

Jag Da beast - 787B and FGT
Nick-RD - R10 and Chrome chip
Durcirion - F2007
Aldro - C9 and Enzo

ENT - Citroen GT Race Car
 
Last edited:
Here's what I have ready to trade:
-Peugeot 908 Oreca Matmut
-Jaguar XJ13
-Jay Leno Tank Car
-Zonda R '09
-1000HP Dodge Viper SRT-10 ACR
-Dodge Viper GTS R Concept
-Minolta Toyota 88C
See anything you like?
 
If you're still willing to consider. Chrome and Toyota Minolta Race car or 787B plus a Nomad Diablo.
 
GT5Kid- Have basically all of those.

Asane- Have all of those :p

I should probably add what I want...
 
I thought we had a deal op? My red FGT +787B for the X1? please don't bail on me :(
 
Do you have the one you buy at lvl 40? Because they say that you can't give any other X2010's.
 
C60 Hybride
Lexus Touring Car Concept
Any premium car you want (I'll buy an F1 car if you wish)

Also got a couple of matte paints if you're interested in those.
 
I thought we had a deal op? My red FGT +787B for the X1? please don't bail on me :(

I'm not ;)

And I don't think I can do it tomorrow, we'll have to do it the next day.
 
Ent
Do you have the one you buy at lvl 40? Because they say that you can't give any other X2010's.

Well "they" are wrong. You can definitely send S.Vettle X1's.
 
I have an R10 and Chrome paint to sweeten the deal :)
 
-
 
Last edited:
Nick-RD sounds good. I'll wait for more offers though.
 
Well "they" are wrong. You can definitely send S.Vettle X1's.

Oh cool.
Any specific car you look for?I have too much super cars ;)
Btw your duplicating so you have an 2010X trade for everyone right? :sly:
Oh you edited your first post, I got an R10.
 
-
 
Last edited:
Yea I wanna be nice and duplicate it. BUT not for everyone. I'll only keep doing it until people can't offer me cars I want and don't have.

Greedy I know, but I want to go on with giving cars to my real life friends and this 24 hour rule really messes it up!
 
I will offer the F2007 then (plus the other cars, if you want them). I'm willing to send first since I'm new here, but only on the day you can send the X1, if that's alright with you?
 
I will offer the F2007 then. I'm willing to send first since I'm new here, but only on the day you can send the X1, if that's alright with you?

Alright that works.
 
Yea I wanna be nice and duplicate it. BUT not for everyone. I'll only keep doing it until people can't offer me cars I want and don't have.

Greedy I know, but I want to go on with giving cars to my real life friends and this 24 hour rule really messes it up!

Ferrari 330 P4
Ferrari Enzo
Ford Mark IV Race Car
Ford GT40 Race Car
2J Race Car
2D Race Car
Citroen GT Race Car
Mazda 787B Race Car
Formula Gran Turismo
Audi R10 TDI Race Car
Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car
Toyota 7 Race Car
Peugeot 905 Race Car
Toyota Minolta
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP
Tank Car
Mercedes CLK-GTR Race Car
Ferrari SP1
Cadillac CIEN
Audi Le mans quatro
Audi Nuvolari quatro
Mazda Furai
Nissan YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R
TVR Cerbera speed 12
Zonda R
Corvette ZR-1 Race modded
Veyron
A Nascar
Nissan GT-R V-Spec
Nissan R89C Race Car
Nissan R92CP Race Car
Formula Gran Turismo
Mercedes CLK-GTR Race Car
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP
Audi R10 TDI Race Car
Mazda 787B Race Car
ESCUDO Race Car

All of them is maxed out and oil glitched.
Any car your interested in here(except the R10)?
 
R10 + anything from my garage or any of the peugeot 908's
R10 + anything 4mil
 
Nissan R89C Race Car for X1?
 
Ent - Ill take the Citroen Gt Race Car!

Glad you had that, forgot about it. What color is it?
 
-
 
Last edited:
Nick-RD are you saying you won't give me R10 + Chrome?

Aldro- sorry nothing I want.
 
Nick-RD are you saying you won't give me R10 + Chrome?

Aldro- sorry nothing I want.

No i will if that's what you want
 
Yea I'd rather have that if you don't mind.

And Aldro, I'll actually take that C9 and Enzo if you don't mind. Get back to me so I can add you to the list.
 
Yea I'd rather have that if you don't mind.

And Aldro, I'll actually take that C9 and Enzo if you don't mind.

Ofcoarse anything you want
 
-
 
Last edited:
Back