X1 Available for Trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter PS3LUV3R
  • 46 comments
  • 2,005 views
How about an F40? I have a lot of cars that I would give for the X1.
 
I won't take an F40 sorry. Only expensive/rare/race cars that I don't have.

That sounded greedy. Oh well.
 
Mate the Citroen GT Race car is blue & black, what day/position(for trading) do I have in the line? ^^
 
Ent
Mate the Citroen GT Race car is blue & black, what day/position(for trading) do I have in the line? ^^

Errm..look at the schedule on the OP, it starts tomorrow.
 
-
 
Last edited:
Dont forget you still owe me a trade PS3LUV3R, even though you have decided to remove me from your friends list on PSN..
 
Dont forget you still owe me a trade PS3LUV3R, even though you have decided to remove me from your friends list on PSN..

lol That's trustworthy of him.
 
Trades now received.
 
Last edited:
...I told you I deleted you on accident get online, theres still 30 min or so till I can trade.
 
The trades have now been completed. Thankyou PS3LUV3R :)
 
-
 
Last edited:
-
 
Last edited:
-
 
Last edited:
*Sigh*

I messaged everyone saying that IM LEAVING FOR 3 DAYS because of an emergency, so kindly stfu :)

You'll all get your X1...
 
*Sigh*

I messaged everyone saying that IM LEAVING FOR 3 DAYS because of an emergency, so kindly stfu :)

You'll all get your X1...

i'm not talking about you i'm talking about aldro it seems that he have been recieving cars when he is supposed to trade
 
Back