X1 Carbon and S.Vettel

  • Thread starter Thread starter Andre56
  • 25 comments
  • 939 views
Messages
503
Messages
andrecustodio56
Hi all, wanting a X1 Carbon and S.Vettel both with the HP broken in to 1556. If you have one to trade please leave a post stating what you want in return, I have a lot of cars.

Thanks
 
0 or Low Milage Audi R8 LMS Race Car?
 
I have the team playstation one?
 
i have this.. let me know if you need it send pm
 
Andre? is it Zero Miles?
 
No but very low. 175 miles.
 
Sounds good.. This is the one you have correct?

TokyoR246.jpg




If so, You can add me on Andrew9RS



my Carbon has 6,057 Miles on it is that okay?
 
Hi, to get the car to 1556bhp,
I would need to secure an advance of 250CR first
(That's how much an oil change costs)
lol
 
Yes it does, and I actually went through my cars and found one with less milage and Same HP
 
Yep


Add me on Andrew9RS
 
Send the car to andrecustodio56 and I'll send the R8 right after
 
Got it, R8 sent. Thanks
 
Thanks for the Fast and Smooth Trade!
 
Still looking for S.Vettel. Can trade....

XJ13
2J/2D
Pescaloro 03'
Ford MK IV
GT40
330 P4
 
is the GT40 the 69 20 Mill Car?


I have the S.Vettel but not sure if it has 1556 HP, Give me a sec and I'll check
 
Okay, How many miles?

Im checking now, Will post back with what it's got
 
I have a extra S.Vettel but it doesnt currently have 1556hp. You can have it, as long as your willing to do the engine upgrade. I mainly use it for grinding. My PSN: JManuel638
 
I have a extra S.Vettel but it doesnt currently have 1556hp. You can have it, as long as your willing to do the engine upgrade. I mainly use it for grinding. My PSN: JManuel638

Sorry not got much money.
 
Mine is 0 Mile 1506 Hp and uneligible for an oil Change cause it hasnt been driven. Sorry bud
 
Got one with 1506 BHP. Anyway no problem.
 
Back