Hey bud, I can trade you a x1 carbon prototype,s.vettle maybe a coloured proto or something like that, by the way do you have a list or a garage i can see what you have to trade. thanks bro <(^_^)>
go to www.mygranturismo.net and sign up its free takes 2secs, then go to my garage and put in make of car and click on the ones you have and it will make a nice neat database that you can link in your posts like the one in my signature if your having trouble just send me a PM bro
Ok as I am a noob to this forum I clearly see where I went wrong.... I will put my garage as mention previously and you can see what I got. Might take some time though!!
Ok as I am a noob to this forum I clearly see where I went wrong.... I will put my garage as mention previously and you can see what I got. Might take some time though!!