X1 user challenge!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nissan_Z32_90
  • 38 comments
  • 2,721 views
Messages
227
Messages
Nissan_Z32_90
I am hereby challenging anyone to a clean, legit race in the Red Bull X1. I will let you know now that I have gold in ALL events and challenges and want to prove that by showing I have mastered the X1. People seem to think it is impossible and I am here to prove them all wrong. My psn I'd is Nissan_z32_90 Add me if you want to accept this challenge...(x1 challenge in message) so I know who you are. I will allow 7 cars to compete but Red Bull X1's only! The track will be decided at random in the room lobby, and/or voted on by everyone. The race will be tonight cause I can't wait! Look for x1 challenge in lobby...I will open the room shortly, about 6pm us central time. I am getting off work soon so as soon as I get home I will put the room up for whoever wants to participate. This is a real challenge and prizes will be given to the winner by me (whatever they want) unless I win of course. Prizes will be whatever the winner picks...I have everything to offer and probably more than one of everything too. Rules will be explained in race room. Good luck all and hope to see some challengers soon!
 
All challengers please post psn id's here so I know who everyone is or who plans on participating. Thanks.
 
Sorry, can't get home from work by 6. Also...don't have the X1 yet. Haven't tried the Red Bull challenges yet. Do it again soon though.
 
I'll do it everyday if I have to...no worries. Just want a challenge for once...haven't had one like that since I beat the challenge. Want to see how I stack up against others who have beat it legitimately like me. If not tonight, whenever people grow a pair and want to race me in this challenge. Lol....just trying to spice up the competition with a little good ol fashioned trash talking to get people to race!
 
King of X1 here...nobody? Cmon, someone wants to be crowned king of the X1!!!
 
I don't think the trash talk helps, if you just be genuine, more people would be interested. I've golded them too, and that's pretty much where it stops for me, other than grinding with Bob. If you want a challenge with the X1/X2010, try beating lap times from youtube, or Tigney's S.Vettel challenge times. You could start a thread for X1/X2010 lap times and have a top 3 for each track, that way you might get the community involved. All the best....... :)
 
Look, I have tried a lot and nobody seems to want this car for anything! all good fun tho, nobody wants to that's cool....just means, well you know.
 
Everyone wants it but don't wanna use it? This is your time to shine! If you have this car you should be racing it! You earned it so use it!
 
That's probably because once people have finished the challenge, they never want to see the car again. Ther's a huge learning curve for this car on every new track you enter, you can't just finish a lap, then try best that lap, you have to go full all out until you can get around the bends. For me this car drives me around the bend, rather than me driving it around the bends...... failed attemp at a pun... try another.... in soviet Russia, car drives you........ sorry!

Edit:
You should edit your posts rather than double post, the mods will eat you, like your something that's edable, just a bit of friendly advice..... they don't like that!
 
Do it in racing hard tires then lol
 
blah blah blah... come here and try to beat Mr. X ... LOL
 
Room is up for anyone who wants to participate...figured more people would want to...the challenges could have been much harder too ya know. Thank PD they weren't.
 
Clio182
blah blah blah... come here and try to beat Mr. X ... LOL

Well I'm here let's see it...this is a challenge for the true driver...I know there are a million more people better than me with this car and I want to see it!
 
That's the kind of racers I'm looking for. People who are that good. I'm not trying to brag but I can easily beat those times but I will not brag about that and post my video to show that I am faster. Doesn't mean at all that I am better.
 
Sounds like a fun challenge :D I have all bronze on S. Vettel challenge with a DS3 but don't really use the X1 so it might take some warming up lol
 
That's the kind of racers I'm looking for. People who are that good. I'm not trying to brag but I can easily beat those times but I will not brag about that and post my video to show that I am faster. Doesn't mean at all that I am better.

It is good to know you can easily beat those times. Can I ask how long it took you to Gold the Vettel X Challenge completely?
 
You should really do a competition style championship, with a points system. Only 1 track and 1 race wont prove much.

(Wiki: apportion points to the first eight classified finishers (a classified finisher must complete 90% of race distance) on a 10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1 basis. The winner of the world championship is the driver who accumulates the most points throughout the course of the season.)
 
Last edited:
I'm the slowest of my x1 friends...but you are on dude. I pick the track.
 
I saw the lobby lol. What's your Nurburgring time?
 
REMOVED

To the OP: If I come cross your room I'll maybe go in to watch the race if there is room left. I'm not nearly good enough to compete in it. But should be fun to watch some people who can handle that thing race each other.
Only problem is 6 pm US-time makes it pretty late around here in the old world :)
Anyway have fun!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Someone needs to beat the OP! Come on, I would try, but I am currently at work....
 
You should sign up for the Redbull Race series. Pro X1 racers only. Current series only has 1 or 2 races left, but I'm sure there will be more soon.
 
I don't think golding Vettel's means that much to get this cocky.
 
Please accept the fr. I can't find your room...
 
It's all good. We need more x1 racers.
 
You are the best driver in the world, my hero.
 
I am hereby challenging anyone to a clean, legit race in the Red Bull X1.
It's entirely possible, given that no one attempts to push the limits of the cornering...
I will let you know now that I have gold in ALL events and challenges and want to prove that by showing I have mastered the X1.
Anyone can do that, and people with wheels will have a distinct advantage over the regular DS3 crowd.
People seem to think it is impossible and I am here to prove them all wrong.
You already said that....
I will allow 7 cars to compete but Red Bull X1's only!
Rather obviously, given the nature of the challenge...

The point that I'm trying to say is that attempting to coordinate a clean race in general, let alone with the X2010, is going to be feverishly difficult. The host needs to have great connection, no one else in the lobby can lag, and everyone needs to be in agreement of racing clean. If you have an ok to all of those criteria, then competition can commence. If someone even has a hint of lag, their car will sideshift, hitting someone and invalidating the race, at no fault to any of the drivers.

Another thing: Try to pass at any point on Nurburgring Nordschleife except the straight without touching grass or the other car. It's insanely difficult, and if there's any contact, then a blame game will start.

Finally, choose a track with lots of space. High speed ring, SSR7, Daytona speedway, and Indy speedway are good choices since they have more than one X2010 width in their track space.

And this advice comes from someone with Three S.Vettel's, and Two Carbons
 
First, my Internet has never pinged below 45 Mb/s so it is pretty quick. Yes I love the x1 especially after I worked my ass off to get 7 of them. It took me about an hour one Saturday to gold all 3...that's after I practiced with it for a couple weeks. My fastest time at Nurburgring was around 3:28.xxx. I can't remember exactly...it's been a while since I ran that track with it. For anyone who wants to race, let me know general times you will be available and I will try to make the race in favor for everyone. I could also very well do a weekly series if anyone wants. Lemme know...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back