X1 user challenge!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nissan_Z32_90
  • 38 comments
  • 2,721 views
What are your times on the Vettel Challenge? Which aids?

Just asking.
 
No aids...abs on 1, that's it. Time was stated above. I don't use aids, no matter what car.

Oh, vetted, my bad....huh gimme a few lemme look.

My saved video from Suzuka was a 2:07.834. I didn't save any others but I did pass vettel on monza and Nurburgring...almost passed him on Suzuka but still ran a fast time. I will try to get that posted when I get home...work is too demanding right now, I can't get free!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
This guys profile looks legit. I'd like to see him run Leyba's Redbull X1 race Sunday night 6pm central. Go to gt5racecentral.com for details. 30 lap race - sorry, no ovals. Top x1 guys in the world will bd there. I race it - every series needs Force India :)
 
My saved video from Suzuka was a 2:07.834. I didn't save any others but I did pass vettel on monza and Nurburgring...almost passed him on Suzuka but still ran a fast time. I will try to get that posted when I get home...work is too demanding right now, I can't get free!

?

You pass Vettel's ghost on Suzuka with 2:09 flat.

2:07.8 without SRF? You sure?
 
I didn't...others may have but I didnt finish in front of him, just really close to it. Like I said, I never passed him, I was always right there on the verge of passing the entire 2nd lap. Believe me if you want or not, I don't care...I know I beat them all with gold and pretty fast times IMO. I will post the Suzuka video whenever I can. Nurburgring and monza were easy to pass him for me....but I hate Suzuka with a passion.
 
I didn't...others may have but I didnt finish in front of him, just really close to it. Like I said, I never passed him, I was always right there on the verge of passing the entire 2nd lap. Believe me if you want or not, I don't care...I know I beat them all with gold and pretty fast times IMO. I will post the Suzuka video whenever I can. Nurburgring and monza were easy to pass him for me....but I hate Suzuka with a passion.

I have overtaken Vettel in the very first lap on Suzuka. With an overall time of 2:08.0. And the ghost is the same every time, the same for everyone.
 
dark_ruffo
I have overtaken Vettel in the very first lap on Suzuka. With an overall time of 2:08.0. And the ghost is the same every time, the same for everyone.

Good for you...obviously it wasn't the same for me...I DO NOT use any aids at all except abs on 1. Stability takes away from the skill aspect for me. Probably why you ran almost a second faster than me...maybe? Yeah I think so.
 
No aids...abs on 1, that's it. Time was stated above. I don't use aids, no matter what car.

Oh, vetted, my bad....huh gimme a few lemme look.

My saved video from Suzuka was a 2:07.834. I didn't save any others but I did pass vettel on monza and Nurburgring...almost passed him on Suzuka but still ran a fast time. I will try to get that posted when I get home...work is too demanding right now, I can't get free!

Wow. Very Impressive timing. I am still trying to figure out x1 which is loads of fun. Can't even bronze it so, much as I want to, I can't join the race other than to add comedian effect or spoil someone's race unintendedly. Agree if it is on the ring I dun know how anyone can overtake cleanly everytime on x1. Well there r amazing drivers here so if possible it'll be video to treasure.

Come on guys, give him a race rather than to spout rhetorics n excuses. I am sure someone on gtp can give it a shot.

Can't wait to see the results.
 
Back