X1's #2,7,12, 13,14, 15, 20 and blue FGT all 0 Miles

  • Thread starter Thread starter claythrow
  • 10 comments
  • 432 views
I have #12 0 miles, do you have any of these cars?

Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03
R390 GT1 Race Car '98
R8 Race Car '01
 
ppphhhhh!!! give me a real list can you trade now....what psn you want me to send FR to
 
those are the only 3 cars I have left that I want, x1 is ready right now
 
Thats what I'm saying, I have em all....what psn you want me to send to?
 
psn- zonderf. I'll take the R390 GT1 and I'll send yours first
 
I just sent fr from account with c60, I have all the cars doesn't mean I can send em all...checking other now.
 
thats the only one I can send right now...u can still send if you want.
 
c60 is fine, send x1 to the same acct?
 
Back