X2010:Matte Black,Neon Orange,Dark Red,Light Purple,Pink,Yellow,Red,Blue,and More

  • Thread starter Thread starter Raymo5
  • 54 comments
  • 2,853 views
Messages
102
Last edited:
Already have carbon light blue for yellow or neon orange.
 
crap, you have all the colors I have... no neon orange or yellow... sorry and thanks anyways...

I'll have pink on Monday though...
 
I Also Have Ticket 1000,Ticket Level 17 and Ticket Level 12
 
Grey for your purple perhaps?

But my slots are full for two days...
 
ill give you my vettel for your white? pm me if interested

thanks
 
Red and Orange Metallic Available Right Now the rest will be available in 4 hours.
 
All Colors are available for Trade.
 
anything else you want for 1000 ticket very interested in it 👍
 
orange x1 for white x1
 
LM cars of that sort? I got a Peugot 908 TDi, GT by Citroen Race Car, Zonda R, NOMAD diablo, Jaguar XKR-9, R92CP, and Peugot 905. if any of those interest you? :dopey:
 
I sent you a PM :)

♦
 
LM cars of that sort? I got a Peugot 908 TDi, GT by Citroen Race Car, Zonda R, NOMAD diablo, Jaguar XKR-9, R92CP, and Peugot 905. if any of those interest you? :dopey:


That Was Waht Im Looking for For the 1000 Ticket. Im Only Trading Color For Color X1.
 
Colors that can be traded right now yellow,dark silver, white, red, light blue, and copper.
 
Newly Added Silver (light) and Royal Blue
 
I want your Pink. I can give you Speed 8 for that. Can trade in 3 hrs
Also I can trade my Dark Silver for your Light Silver
 
lnw
I want your Pink. I can give you Speed 8 for that. Can trade in 3 hrs
Also I can trade my Dark Silver for your Light Silver


Check PM
 
looking for neon orange,black,cranberry, and beige
 
Hey ive got some colours you need and it looks like ill be needing dark silver now as i was meant to get it off el7mocos but he cant send it now or something...Swing me a pm if you still want to trade.
 
Have available today, white, purple or red.
 
Cranberry and Blue Pictures added not sure what blue it is.
 
dark red and blue ready to go right now don't want to loose to the reset if you have a beige or bright orange or any color i don't got lets make a trade.
 
Back