X2010:Matte Black,Neon Orange,Dark Red,Light Purple,Pink,Yellow,Red,Blue,and More

  • Thread starter Thread starter Raymo5
  • 54 comments
  • 2,853 views
hi do you need the light silver x1?
the 2nd from left in the dealer
 
Yea the beige one. let me know in Pm What you looking for it.
 
getting closer to trade reset got a few up for trade. only colored x2010
 
:p.............. :lol: sorry.
 
Have Dark Blue for you, or do you allready have that one?
 
Have Dark Blue for you, or do you allready have that one?

it depends on which blue it is i have the satin blue i think looking for midnight blue and royal blue. do you have pictures of the blue you have?
 
it depends on which blue it is i have the satin blue i think looking for midnight blue and royal blue. do you have pictures of the blue you have?

no but can show it online.
 
I have dark blue, #12 from the left on that youtube video going around with all the different colors. I'd like to trade it to you for your neon orange
 
I might have that one im looking for number 7 blue on the vid the darkest blue.
 
I might have that one im looking for number 7 blue on the vid the darkest blue.

there's 4 blues, I only see 2 on your 1st page. Let me know ASAP I can set up a trade for the 8th
 
pm sent
 
Midnight Blue Added #7 from the video.
 
looking for colors i dont have. and can be traded now.
 
yea I got that one just havn't posted pix of it the number 12.
 
looking for number 20 and number 5 in particular thats gloss black (not gunmetal) and dark green.
 
Number 20 (dark green) for your number 7 (midnight blue)?
 
The champagne or dark green.

whatever you want, both available tonight?
Also got a few nice cars in my garage if they are any use?
 
Last edited:
Back