JDMsk8r Messages 270 Messages JDMsk8r Mar 4, 2011 #1 Is it possible to sill trade a S.Vettel or Prototype X1 still, I heard they are still tradable since they have no value, (not talking about the one in the dealership for $20 mil.) Thanks:tup:
Is it possible to sill trade a S.Vettel or Prototype X1 still, I heard they are still tradable since they have no value, (not talking about the one in the dealership for $20 mil.) Thanks:tup:
ashes619 Premium Messages 5,048 Messages ashes619 Mar 5, 2011 #3 maSonn09 No. Click to expand... Didn't think that PD would let that one slip.
JDMsk8r Messages 270 Messages JDMsk8r Mar 5, 2011 #4 ashes619 Didn't think that PD would let that one slip. Click to expand... Yeah I figured they wouldn't, I just was in the markrtplace and heard a few people say that you can and just became curious.
ashes619 Didn't think that PD would let that one slip. Click to expand... Yeah I figured they wouldn't, I just was in the markrtplace and heard a few people say that you can and just became curious.