Roush_fan_99 Messages 2,894 WA, USA Messages Roush_fan_99 Messages GTP Roush fan99 Jun 7, 2011 #1 I just got it and I already have the one from the vettel challenge bronze, is it the same or can the ticket be one of the color or carbon x2010s? Or is it just another vettel one?
I just got it and I already have the one from the vettel challenge bronze, is it the same or can the ticket be one of the color or carbon x2010s? Or is it just another vettel one?
SlyckTires Messages 1,554 Messages SlyckTires Jun 7, 2011 #2 If you got it for Lvl 35 B spec then it's the same car. I figured since it was a ticket and not a car, I'd be able to gift it. Not so.
If you got it for Lvl 35 B spec then it's the same car. I figured since it was a ticket and not a car, I'd be able to gift it. Not so.
Roush_fan_99 Messages 2,894 WA, USA Messages Roush_fan_99 Messages GTP Roush fan99 Jun 7, 2011 #3 Ok thanks