X2010s, F1s, LMPs, GTs, Rare cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter JamDK
  • 194 comments
  • 9,664 views
I can trade Mazda Atenza Touring Car for BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01 at 21th?
Okay, sending a PM in 5 min
Yeah it has 0 miles and no mods
Do I add both of your psn's??
thanks
PM sent
Hello

I have Chaparral 2J '70 race car for trade. Intrested ?

OzQu95
Already in my garage, please check the front page :)
That'll certainly do. Just PM me through PSN or GTP and I'll send it right over. Thanks, mate.
PM sent
 
Can send Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE (JGTC) '00 at the server reset in just over one hour (correct?) for a X2010 s.vettel if one of those slots are still available

edit: read the thread properly...will contact you after the 21st :)
 
All slots are now open!
 
Mobil 1 NSX for XJR-9?
 
Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z '06 for Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88? Trade will be ready tomorrow 2/12/11
 
I need F10.

I have Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86.
 
Camaro LM Race Car in blue/white, 0 miles, 0 mods, 0 switches.
 
I have a neon orange x2010 0 miles, wanna trade for your white X2010.

Interessed? PM
 
I would like the Audi R8 Race Car '01 (yellow) if possible.
 
I have a neon orange x2010 0 miles, wanna trade for your white X2010.

Interessed? PM

Already have that colour. Do you have any coloured X2010s not in my garage list?

I would like the Audi R8 Race Car '01 (yellow) if possible.

No probs. Sending PM in 5 min.
 
I have the metalic orange X1 0 miles too... PM if you are interessed.
 
Slots are open for instant trade.
 
Back