X2010s, F1s, LMPs, GTs, Rare cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter JamDK
  • 194 comments
  • 9,668 views
If you havnt acquired the Opel Calibra Touring car yet then i could trade that for something of yours if you are interested ?
 
If you havnt acquired the Opel Calibra Touring car yet then i could trade that for something of yours if you are interested ?
Haven't got it yet. I have an x1 ready right now if interested?
 
I am but what level do I need to be to use the X1 ?
So can I recieve and use cars higher than my level ? (I'm level 23)
 
I am but what level do I need to be to use the X1 ?
So can I recieve and use cars higher than my level ? (I'm level 23)
That's right, you only need the level to buy cars and enter races :) Ready to trade now?
 
O.K Cheers, yeah sure i'm just adding you now
 
I've added JamDK, just waiting for your response
 
One 1st prority slot left for tonight. Any takers?
 
Great deal man thanks ! Very quick and very helpful A+ trade 👍
 
Hey man what's the best a Calsonic Skyline can get?
 
Hey man what's the best a Calsonic Skyline can get?
Either a F10 or X1 Vettel, you decide :) The shop is closed until 1/1, cause of duping and partying though :dunce:
 
EPIC! Can I have the F10? Thanks! I will send you my Skyline in 24h.
 
Sure, send an invite PSN JamDK. Remember, no permanent tunes or power drop from milage :)
 
Do you still need the Audi Abt TT-R DTM Car, I have one fresh from the UCD with like 1800km on it BONE STOCK that I'm willing to trade for the Alfa Romeo 155 DTM car (as long as it is bone stock). Let me know.
 
i have a bentley speed 8 ready for trade if you have a spot....
 
Hi mate what do you want for Audi A4 Touring Car '04 and FGT green/yellow? i need both to finish extreme lol
 
Hey Jam, I'm also looking forward to see if a fully tuned Camaro Z28 RM can be traded for that
Ferrari 330 P4 race car of yours.
So what I'm guessing we should do is:
1/1 we trade the Skyline/ F10
1/2 we trade the Camaro/ Ferrari 330 P4 (if you accept).
 
Last edited:
Do you still need the Audi Abt TT-R DTM Car, I have one fresh from the UCD with like 1800km on it BONE STOCK that I'm willing to trade for the Alfa Romeo 155 DTM car (as long as it is bone stock). Let me know.

Sorry man, already got the Audi abt, but am missing several other DTMs, GT-1s, JGTCs and so on. Have a look at my garage, to see what I already have. The Alfa will first be available on 3/1 though.

i have a bentley speed 8 ready for trade if you have a spot....
Conversation on PSN :)

Hi mate what do you want for Audi A4 Touring Car '04 and FGT green/yellow? i need both to finish extreme lol
Got any interesting race cars yet? Slots for these cars will first open on 6/1 though :) Let me know

Hey Jam, I'm also looking forward to see if a fully tuned Camaro Z28 RM can be traded for that
Ferrari 330 P4 race car of yours.
So what I'm guessing we should do is:
1/1 we trade the Skyline/ F10
1/2 we trade the Camaro/ Ferrari 330 P4 (if you accept).
PM sent.
 
r u intrestead in skyline r33??
 
Got any interesting race cars yet? Slots for these cars will first open on 6/1 though :) Let me know

Got a carbon x1 lol thats it
 
Got p330, need f10 an r10, is that ok.. p330 is 0,0km..
 
Yes p4 ferrari..
 
traded with you before, interested in the chapperal 2j for a carbon x1?
 
Yes p4 ferrari..
Already got it. Check out my garage list.
traded with you before, interested in the chapperal 2j for a carbon x1?
Why not, as long as it has no permanent tunes and low / 0 milage. I may have a spot tomorrow. Will send you a PM for confirmation.
 
Already got it. Check out my garage list.

Why not, as long as it has no permanent tunes and low / 0 milage. I may have a spot tomorrow. Will send you a PM for confirmation.

its not 0 miles but its fairly low with every removable thing that can be done to it, still have your main acct on my friends list i think
 
Back