X2010s, F1s, LMPs, GTs, Rare cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter JamDK
  • 194 comments
  • 9,669 views
Clk gtr mercedes for f10..
 
Slots available in few hours. Any takers? :)
 
bentley speed for a nissan r390 race car?
 
Just updated. Sorry, the R390 is on its way in and the Bentley will first be available next weekend. Do you have the road version or anything else on the list?
 
Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z '06 for the X1 Vettel?
I also have the white FGT (used) but won't be able to trade until tomorrow night.
I think i have the supra you want too, but gotta check later (i'm in the middle of an endurance race).
 
I'm interested in, Audi R8 Race Car (Tema Oreca) '05.. Pm me if we can get something done
 
Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z '06 for the X1 Vettel?
I also have the white FGT (used) but won't be able to trade until tomorrow night.
I think i have the supra you want too, but gotta check later (i'm in the middle of an endurance race).
PM sent

I'm interested in, Audi R8 Race Car (Tema Oreca) '05.. Pm me if we can get something done
PM Replied
 
He Jam!
Want a few cars from you!

White X2010
Pescarolo Sport Courage judd GV5 '04
Jaguar XJ220 LM

Check my signagture for my cars!
 
Hi again :)

Just checked out your thread, but you have written, that all your cars are fully tuned? Am mainly looking for cars WITHOUT permanent mods.
 
I have 5 million to spend so tell me what you from the dealership for these 3 cars ! Need them realy hard :-)
 
I'll trade you my Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98 for your Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2
 
Hi mate...

im very interested in your Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage – Judd GV5 Race Car ‘04 and the Audi R8 Race Car '01 (if it is not the yellow)

i have these cars for trade:

Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
Opel Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix) '00


Honda EPSON NSX '08
Honda RAYBRIG NSX '06
Honda TAKATA DOME NSX '06
Lexus BANDAI DIREZZA SC430 '06
Lexus DENSO DUNLOP SARD SC430 '08
Lexus ENEOS SC430 '08
Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 '08
Lexus Weds Sport IS350 '08
Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R '08
Nissan GT-R Proto '05
Nissan WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R '08
Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R '08
Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z '06
Nissan YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R '08
Toyota YellowHat YMS Supra '05

make your choose...
i can trade now...

just let me know
 
Last edited:
I have 5 million to spend so tell me what you from the dealership for these 3 cars ! Need them realy hard :-)
Will send you a PM in 5 min.

I'll trade you my Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98 for your Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2
The Alfa will first be available next weekend. Shall I reserve a spot?

Hi mate...

im very interested in your Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage – Judd GV5 Race Car ‘04 and the Audi R8 Race Car '01 (if it is not the yellow)

i have these cars for trade:

Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
Opel Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix) '00


Honda EPSON NSX '08
Honda RAYBRIG NSX '06
Honda TAKATA DOME NSX '06
Lexus BANDAI DIREZZA SC430 '06
Lexus DENSO DUNLOP SARD SC430 '08
Lexus ENEOS SC430 '08
Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 '08
Lexus Weds Sport IS350 '08
Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R '08
Nissan GT-R Proto '05
Nissan WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R '08
Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R '08
Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z '06
Nissan YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R '08
Toyota YellowHat YMS Supra '05

make your choose...
i can trade now...

just let me know
The R8 I have is unfortunately the yellow one. The Courage will first be available next weekend. Shall I reserve a spot for you?
 
Will send you a PM in 5 min.


The Alfa will first be available next weekend. Shall I reserve a spot?


The R8 I have is unfortunately the yellow one. The Courage will first be available next weekend. Shall I reserve a spot for you?


Yeah. That's fine with me. Just remind me because I might forget
 
Last edited:
Yeah. That's fine with me. Just remind because I might forget
Okay, I have a slot reserved for you on the 22nd.
 
Hi,

Can send you a few cars from your 2nd priority list for a X2010 (doesn't matter what version to me). Just let me know what you'd like (don't have all of them, but most)

Thanks.
 
Hi,

Can send you a few cars from your 2nd priority list for a X2010 (doesn't matter what version to me). Just let me know what you'd like (don't have all of them, but most)

Thanks.
As long as they are 0 miles and all removable mods. Send me a PM.
 
I have Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98 (for trade today) and Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car '00 (for trade tomorrow)

I'm looking for V12 LMR Race Car '99 and McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
 
The Panoz is pending from another trade. Please take a look at my wishlist on the first page.

As I am out of town for a few days, I can first have the V12 ready on 21st.
 
i have (15) cranberry x2010 that I can deliver right now. Both have 0 miles.
Is your (11) violet also 0 miles? if yes, I would like to trade with you right now.
 
I have a HPA Motorsports FT565 twin turbo Audi TT for trade for a X1 Prototype
 
The Panoz is pending from another trade. Please take a look at my wishlist on the first page.

As I am out of town for a few days, I can first have the V12 ready on 21st.

I noticed the Panoz was pending, so it was just to let you know if your trade didn't go thru.

I can write up the Mercedes-Benz for a trade with the V12 LMR on friday 21th?
 
i have (15) cranberry x2010 that I can deliver right now. Both have 0 miles.
Is your (11) violet also 0 miles? if yes, I would like to trade with you right now.
Yes, 0 miles. Wont be home until the 21st though. Shall I reserve a spot for you?
I have a HPA Motorsports FT565 twin turbo Audi TT for trade for a X1 Prototype
Sure, as long as it has 0 miles and all removable mods. I can have the proto ready for you on the 21st.
 
I have the 2006 Raybrig NSX, I'd be willing to trade for something with which I could potentially win Like the Wind.
 
Sure, as long as it has 0 miles and all removable mods. I can have the proto ready for you on the 21st.

Yeah it has 0 miles and no mods
Do I add both of your psn's??
thanks
 
I noticed the Panoz was pending, so it was just to let you know if your trade didn't go thru.

I can write up the Mercedes-Benz for a trade with the V12 LMR on friday 21th?
The Merc is already in my garage. My garage list is on the front page. I also encourage you to check out the wishlist :)
I have the 2006 Raybrig NSX, I'd be willing to trade for something with which I could potentially win Like the Wind.
Many of the cars in bold on the front page can win that race. I can have the X1 Vettel on the 21st?
 
Yeah it has 0 miles and no mods
Do I add both of your psn's??
thanks
Will send you a PM with accounts later this evening :)
 
Hello

I have Chaparral 2J '70 race car for trade. Intrested ?

OzQu95
 
Many of the cars in bold on the front page can win that race. I can have the X1 Vettel on the 21st?

That'll certainly do. Just PM me through PSN or GTP and I'll send it right over. Thanks, mate.
 
I can trade Mazda Atenza Touring Car for BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01 at 21th?
 
Back