X2014 Junior Cup Series - Race 2/12 @ Monza - *DELAYED INDEFINITELY *Open 

• Thread starter The Bman
  • 117 comments
Sorry to inform you but I'm going to have to pull out for championship it just doesn't fit my schedule anymore:( hope this doesn't mess up things to much. Good look with the series!

Last edited:
Congratz Timeee11 I'll let the boys know, :sly:đź‘Ť

I got to say; I think this is 1 of the coolest series I've seen so far and only the guys driving these cars know what's up., good to see a lot of guys finally jumping in something close enough to be an official Indy Light/Formula 3 open wheeler. The ladder only goes up from here'

Congratz Timeee11 I'll let the boys know, :sly:đź‘Ť

I got to say; I think this is 1 of the coolest series I've seen so far and only the guys driving these cars know what's up., good to see a lot of guys finally jumping in something close enough to be an official Indy Light/Formula 3 open wheeler. The ladder only goes up from here'
Thanks Joe. Good close and equal racing. Tough to argue performance inequality in a spec series like this. Cars are so easy to take to the limit, a lot of fun.

Thanks Joe. Good close and equal racing. Tough to argue performance inequality in a spec series like this. Cars are so easy to take to the limit, a lot of fun.
I've been preaching about them I hope you guys can keep this up tbh,. đź‘Ť

Couldn't sign up as I wouldn't be available at race time. But I was wondering, do you guys have any problems with the invisible wall that is around the car(where you just have to get close to someone, and it will register it as hitting them)?

Couldn't sign up as I wouldn't be available at race time. But I was wondering, do you guys have any problems with the invisible wall that is around the car(where you just have to get close to someone, and it will register it as hitting them)?
No problems with the last race.
Got room for 1 more? I'd like to join if possible.

GTP & PSN: turnupdaheat
I'll add you to registration. Considering that not everyone is going to be racing every weekend, I can add you. đź‘Ť

I'll be there tomorrow for sure. đź‘Ť

We can adjusted suspensions, transmission and the likes or tuning is prohibited?

Let's just delay this race until next weekend. Nobody is joining, and perhaps more will be able to join next weekend.

Ah I did miss the time zone thing. I thought that this race was to start 23.00 GMT :(
It was 22:00 GMT.
I had other race so no chance to make it anyway. Same goes next weekend - wouldn't make it to 22.00 GMT - may be 23:00 would work.

Last edited:
Is there room for 2 of us drivers to take a 2 seats for this Saturday's race @ Spa if there is 1?

Lol, anyone home here? Wanted to get some practice in tonight?!?!?

Last edited:
I don't want to do this again, but some people told me they wouldn't be able to race today and I was considering moving the race another week back. Would everyone be alright with that?

Saturdays work better to me (no races).
Sundays I have other race just before this one and it should ended normally round 22.30 GMT (some times later and some times earlier).
Now that you americans have moved to daylight saving and here in Europe we haven't yet i have no chance to join you if this race start (quali) 21.40 GMT.

Sorry Bman for not showing... got called by some friends to play soccer today and I couldn't pass up.

This week I might just make it on sunday if quali start round 22.00 GMT.

Edit: @The Bman Are we going to try to race this tonight/today? Need to know so that I can make things ready if I could make to race in time or little late.
Or delay to next weekend when we here in europe are also daylight saving time zone?

Last edited:
What a shame I was hopeful for this series. So much for formula Ford or F2000 racing. Will have to dumb down a FGT to 250hp to re create the same thing,.

It's disappointing how many people signed up, yet only 2-3 actually showed up on any given race day. What's the point if only 3-4 people are going to race?

I've not had even a semi-successful racing series since over 3 years ago with my 'LeMons (not Le Mans) 100 Miles' series. I guess the interest for entering a racing series is lacking anymore. :indiff:

It's disappointing how many people signed up, yet only 2-3 actually showed up on any given race day. What's the point if only 3-4 people are going to race?

I've not had even a semi-successful racing series since over 3 years ago with my 'LeMons (not Le Mans) 100 Miles' series. I guess the interest for entering a racing series is lacking anymore. :indiff:

People sign-up for series and quickly forget about it..

Back