X2014 Junior Cup Series - Race 2/12 @ Monza - *DELAYED INDEFINITELY *Open 

• Thread starter The Bman
  • 117 comments
Saturday 29th Feb! Do you mean 1st March? In OP you said that races are on sundays....that's 2nd March.
So which date is it?

I like to try these Jr's.
Here's my info:
-GTP: jammy21
-PSN: jam_my21

I'll send FR to you.

Saturday 29th Feb! Do you mean 1st March? In OP you said that races are on sundays....that's 2nd March.
So which date is it?

I like to try these Jr's.
Here's my info:
-GTP: jammy21
-PSN: jam_my21

I'll send FR to you.
I said that some races may be held on Saturdays as well. This weekend's race will be on Saturday, and the schedule will vary.

The date has been fixed and you have been added to the registration list.

Do you mind if I sign-up for this part-time?

GTP: NascarManiaco99
PSN: GTP_Michelin9960

Sure. I do not make differences between full-time or part-time drivers or not, so you'll still be placed on the normal registration list. 👍

Ok! Thanks! I still gotta check if I'll be able to race this Saturday, I have another league right before this and I might as well go on a family trip... still gotta check details and all those things. :lol:

I can't guarantee making it to all the races unfortunately, but sign me up. mistersafeway for both names and I'm sending you a friend request, @The Bman. Looks like a fun championship. :)👍

Watching Tread'

If I can find time I would like to do this. I've been boasting about these Indy Lights, Formula 3 feel these cars gives off!

Watching Tread'

If I can find time I would like to do this. I've been boasting about these Indy Lights, Formula 3 feel these cars gives off!
If you decide to join, just post your GTP and PSN usernames. :)

I will be adding friends and sending friend requests when I log onto PSN.

The lobby will open at 4:00 PM EST, an hour before the race begins. at 4:40 PM, the 20 minute qualifying session will begin. At this time, all drivers must be entered in the event, or you will not be able to join.

Last edited:
The room is open. I wanted to open it earlier to give a bit more time to practice. Remember to race clean and drive to the best of your ability. 👍

EDIT: @Akmuq told me he'd give the series a shot. Adding him to the registration list.

Last edited:
RACE 1/12 (Circuit De La Sarthe) RESULTS

Pole Position:
jammy21

Unofficial Results

timeee11 (18 points)
2. jammy21 (15 + 1 points)
3. mistersafeway (14 points)
4. kfo69 (13 points)
5. The Bman (12 points)
6. Akmuq (11 points/DNF)

DNS - GTP_Chap89

Penalties

timeee11 - Corner cutting (-1 point + warning)
kfo69 - Corner cutting (-1 point + warning)

Points Standings (after 1/12 races)

timeee11 - 17 points
2. jammy21 - 16 points
3. mistersafeway - 14 points
4. kfo69 - 12 points
5. The Bman - 12 points
6. Akmuq - 11 points​

Chap decided to withdraw from the championship due to his connection problems. Also, some major rule changes will be coming.

*Updated with penalties.

Last edited:
PSN- monarchydesign

GTP- monarchydesign

COUNTRY- USA

CAR- 79

WHEEL- LOGITECH G25

EASTER TIMES ZONE
Added. 👍

I noticed an awful lot of corner cutting yesterday and I want to say that while I didn't explicitly state it in the rules, it is not okay. Corner cutting gives drivers a massive advantage over their competitors, especially those who stay within the track boundaries.

Here's what I'll do; I'm going to look over the replay to see who was cutting corners. Those who had continuously cut corners will be penalized 1 point and warned. The reason for it being a 'slap on the wrist' is that I did not state it as a rule and it was worked as a loophole. From now on, however, corner cutting will be considered unacceptable and heavy penalties will apply.

I'm reviewing the replay now, and penalties will be coming up.

Cutting is personal opinion, especially at Sarthe. I was trying (and failing occasionally :lol:) to follow WRS rules, which is at least two wheels on rumble strip or (preferable to me) tarmac. Not complaining, just asking that you specify your preferred track boundaries, as I don't like cutting, and I'd rather not accidentally do so. :)

Cutting is personal opinion, especially at Sarthe. I was trying (and failing occasionally :lol:) to follow WRS rules, which is at least two wheels on rumble strip or (preferable to me) tarmac. Not complaining, just asking that you specify your preferred track boundaries, as I don't like cutting, and I'd rather not accidentally do so. :)
I consider the inside rumble strips to be out of track boundaries. I do go easier on the outside rumble strips due to them not being considered 'corner cutting', but I'm not too fond of people using them considering they could come down on a driver on the track.

A lot of corner cuts were on the final chicane leading to the start/finish line, and the chicane past the first corner. Even I have trouble going through those corners, but that is in no way an excuse not to hand out penalties for cutting those chicanes.

Penalties have been added to the results.

timeee11: -1 point for corner cutting (primarily in the first and last chicanes).
kfo69: -1 point for corner cutting (primarily in the first and last chicanes).

Penalties have been added to the results.

timeee11: -1 point for corner cutting (primarily in the first and last chicanes).
kfo69: -1 point for corner cutting (primarily in the first and last chicanes).
Put penalties on. Then it is same for everyone.

Put penalties on. Then it is same for everyone.
It depends if the 'ghosting' glitch is fixed or not. When penalties are on, sometimes cars will 'ghost' through other cars when they would normally make contact, and it allows people to pass others by going straight through them.

Bman, did everyone pit once during the race?
If they didn't then the game would have automatically penalized them, so I do not feel the need to penalize anyone further given they didn't.

Back