X2014 Junior Cup Series - Race 2/12 @ Monza - *DELAYED INDEFINITELY *Open 

• Thread starter The Bman
  • 117 comments
I like this car, what days were you thinking storm? I've already got a full weekend schedule in January-March, the "standard" X2014 might also be a newbie as far as performance/handling is concerned.
Sundays, at 6:00 PM EST. Some days the races may be run on Saturdays instead.
Do we still have a planned test session tomorrow?
Yes.

So here's the plan for tonight;

- The lobby will open at 6:00 PM EST and will remain open for an hour.
- In that time span, there will be two short races at randomly chosen tracks on the schedule. Race one will be held at 6:20 and the next at 6:50. That will allow for 20 minutes of practice in between the (estimated) 10 minute races.
- The rules regulations still apply for the test session.
- Any GTP members are allowed to join (even if you aren't registered for this series), but you must first add me as a friend on PSN as the room will be listed as 'Friends Only'.

Try to drive clean and experiment with multiple setups. We're only testing, the season hasn't started yet.

Room is now open.

EDIT: Thanks for joining us. Hopefully we can get more people to join us for the second test session next weekend. 👍

Last edited:
Sorry guys, looks like I'm going to have to drop this series.
Bummer. 👎

Tomorrow's test session may or may not take place, although chances are that it will. I'll let everyone know whether there will be testing tomorrow or not.

EDIT: Test session will take place today at the same time as last week. Any GTP member is allowed to join, but make sure that I am on your friends list on PSN.

EDIT 2: Sorry for not opening a room. I forgot about the test session today. Major embarrassment on my part. :ouch:

Last edited:
You might have to re consider this series, or at least delay it until the next patch from PD. Seems that yesterdays Update 1.03 makes it impossible to race the X2014 Juniors in an online room. A series I'm involved with was going to use these cars to 'grade' driver skills in order to seed teamates, but we've had to switch to another car for the time being due to this bug

Well, as long as the X2014 Junior isn't allowed in online mode this series will have to be put on the backburner. Why of all cars PD decided to not allow the X2014 Junior is beyond me. :crazy:

Pichon, may you please not get people to join your series on the thread for mine? It's quite disrespectful to do so as this is my series. It would be better to ask people to join yours over private messaging.

Just a heads up to all of you involved in this series, you can now run the X2014 junior in online, good luck in running this! :)

I was just about to mention that. 👍

So here's the situation; Sunday we will hold another test session, again for an hour and at two tracks on the schedule. My idea for the weekend is to experiment a little bit with the regulations. We'll run a few races with tuning restrictions (like a spec series) and with different tire compounds. I want to make the competition as close as possible in order to make it so one driver doesn't dominate the whole series without competition, which is something I've seen with a lot of racing series on GTP.

Now for the season opener, it unfortunately will be held off until the 23rd of February due to me going on vacation on Valentine's Day weekend, and may have to start at a later time that evening. The reason being that the Daytona 500 is on that day and I have a strong desire to watch it, and I'm sure a lot of others would like to watch it as well.

I have a practice room open right now. Was wondering what the slipstream and edge of track grip settings would be? Room closed

Last edited:
Lobby is open. Again, make sure that you are on my friends list or else you will not be able to enter, let alone find the lobby.

I will be holding another test session tomorrow. This time, it will start at 3:00 PM (EST) and will last for two hours.

Same 'friends only' and GTP member restrictions apply. With a two hour test session, we should be able to try out different regulations, such as tire compounds, tuning on/off, and weight. I was also thinking of holding an 'official' preseason race after the test session at one of the tracks on the schedule, just lasting around half of the normal length of a regular season race.

i would be able to join the 2nd race, i have a nascar league event at 2pm but im looking to get into more GT6 leagues. my PSN i L_Keniston_13K do i add Stormtrooper2178? and just join in?

i would be able to join the 2nd race, i have a nascar league event at 2pm but im looking to get into more GT6 leagues. my PSN i L_Keniston_13K do i add Stormtrooper2178? and just join in?
Yes. I will add you to the registration list.

Room is open. If enough people join, we will run a half-length preseason race.

Nobody bothered joining, so I closed it early. Whatever.

Last edited:
Sorry for yesterday. The Daytona 500 was under rain-delay and I couldn't get to start the lobby due to it.

How does Saturday, February 29th at 5:00 PM EST sound for the season opener?

Back