X2014 Standard Nürburgring timesOpen 

• Thread starter KinLM
  • 40 comments
I did a 4:34.2, will record the replay later tonight. The only thing that I changed on the car is the gear ratio, without changing anything on the setup I did a 4:37 but it can be improved by 1 - 1.5 seconds, I think

I did a 4:34.2, will record the replay later tonight. The only thing that I changed on the car is the gear ratio, without changing anything on the setup I did a 4:37 but it can be improved by 1 - 1.5 seconds, I think
Let me guess, Used a wheel?

I managed to get 4:37.352 after 45 minutes (using a wheel) and I can see at least 3 seconds but keep messing up, I haven't changed the gear ratios or any tuning so just to confirm are we allowed to tune the available settings?

IMAG0529.jpg

Went at this for an hour tonight. Didn't manage a single clean Lap. 4:53.xxx Is my best red time with 2spins.

Will keep at this, it's very rewarding to get it right, and I reckon with some practice I should be able to finish a clean, fastish lap.

If you add some weight then it truly becomes the perfect F1 car. Did a few laps with some ballast to make it as heavy as an F1 (690kg) and ran a 5:12 or so

4:49 with no aids, and no ABS. (matched my GT5 F1 2007 time)
T500 RS wheel, paddle shifting. (bone stock, only transmission and brake balance tinkering)

5~10 full lap practice on safe side of things.
I improved on my own ghost laps and reset 1st stage about 15 times testing 1st split time.

I'm happy this is only a virtual game, I wouldn't put my real life in this fantasy car.

can we post the split times? (oops, I don't have mine handy (I should get that tablet, eh, or how about pencil and paper, there, Robert!), but I think I'm at 53s on the first, and 1:13 on the second.

I take the (both) carrusel(s) slower than I normally do with the Lexus LFA, therefore I think I can find 5s in there.

I tried reducing the rear downforce, but as soon as I do, the car snaps oversteers all over the track. I haven't tried increasing it, nor can I take it past 371 km/hr.

so I'm 15s slower than top spot? I can only say, congratulations! such is life. I make do the best I can, with what I have, and call it a day.

congrats to our Canadian Slopestyle Olympians !

Last edited:
I did a 4.57.### with DS3. Was anything but clean though. I'm not sure a clean lap is possible in that car...
Was heaps excited to break 5 minutes.

Latest Posts

Back