Xbox Live Gamertags – Post yours here!

• Thread starter DuckRacer
  • 212 comments
Pipesta

Multiplayer games I still play:

BF3(terrible at it), MW3(terrible at it), GOW3, ME3, Will be getting ACIII next week, minecraft, GTAIV, and trials evo.

XBL Gamertag: MadRacer38

Games: Forza 4, Forza 3, Forza Horizon, F1 2012, DIRT3, NFS MW, GTA IV, London 2012, Halo: Reach.

New here. My gamertag is:Gogert777 on the Xbox One.
Right now I own BF4 and Forza. I am lovable and nice. Find out more about me; lets be friends :) My skype is: live:swedishgrasshopper

Damn i've been stalking folk all over GTP lately for XBL buddies, so i can compare times on the leaderboards and compete in rivals for FM4, and looked right over this thread :embarrassed:

Anyway not an online player here, but for beating eachothers times in racing games i believe in the concept "the more the merrier". :cheers:

Mine is misterdog7

If you would add me send me a PM so i know it's a bro from GTP :)

Mine is in my signature but if you can't see it for whatever reason my XBL GT is Mopar Parker. I have both a 360 and Xbone but my Microsoft systems are only for exclusives, everything else I play on my PlayStation systems. Forza and Titanfall are really the only two games I play on my Xbone now but I'd love to team up with some GTP players.

Mine is in my signature but if you can't see it for whatever reason my XBL GT is Mopar Parker. I have both a 360 and Xbone but my Microsoft systems are only for exclusives, everything else I play on my PlayStation systems. Forza and Titanfall are really the only two games I play on my Xbone now but I'd love to team up with some GTP players.
You're in the exact same boat I'm in right now. PS4 for multiplats and Xbox One for exclusives. The only One games I have are Titanfall and FM5, too! :lol:

My XBL is Anton The Bard. I currently play FIFA 15 and FM5, will definitely pick up FH2 the day it comes out.

My gamertag is Justuxable.
Right now I have FH2, JD2015, JD2014, GTA5 and CODAW.
Don't have any friends (#ForeverAlone), so feel free to add me.
:)

Last edited:
Back