XBox One Users

IceMan PJN

This doesn't have to be for just Project CARS. I'm a huge Forza fan, and FM6 is on the way, plus there's Rivals and leaderboards for FM5. I'm not big on multiplayer, mainly just playing with a guy I personally know, but I've done it a bit here and there. I add anyone that adds me.

hey guys! I've played Pcars this afternoon (see Pcars coming 2015 topic) on the PS4 and I am glad I will be getting it on the Xbone. The ps4 controller doesn't do it for me! I have high hopes for Pcas on X1 controller...just thought I would drop this here and not on the other topic, you know I don't wanna start a console war lol. It will be awesome! =]

My GT is Shiroi x Kuroi and I hope to be doing a 24 hr. livestream to get that 24 hr. race achievement. Maybe will have some people show up to keep me company late into the night!

Going to be hosting some races on launch night at about 8.00 BST with a few of my club members anyone is welcome to join in just send me a message on live to get an inv.

Another long time lurker (been a member here for over 10years!)

I've been racing since Geoff Crammond, another that finds more satisfaction in finishing last but clean than first but... :confused: ... 💡.. "lunge-y" :lol:

TX user / no assists / UK based, send me a FR:

c00ke5ter

Oh my, release it getting close *jumping up and down in excitement*.

I'm curious - Is there any benefits to buying a hard copy of the game or am I being stupid for being hesitant about buying the digital version?

I'm curious - Is there any benefits to buying a hard copy of the game or am I being stupid for being hesitant about buying the digital version?

I too have always bought a hard copy of games. I like to be able to lend it to a friend and also when your done playing you get some money back trading it in on a new one.
However for this game I'm buying digital for the first time. I think the disc will be worn out by the time I'm sick of it anyway. Also I fancied the extra content from the digital version with the limited edition add on.
Trouble is now it's sat there waiting and I can't play it :ill:

Only benefit of a hard copy is more space on your hard drive, I only tend to buy hard copies now as I've only got 30% of my hard drive left after downloading a few games in the last year or so.

These days not much, unless there limited additions, special additions that come with special packaging, booklets or items.

Cool, I might just download it then to save me a trip to the shops! Think I have got enough space on the hard drive, if not will just uninstall Forza 5 ;)
cool. I think the download is about 19Gbs...not that big in comparison to most games.

New at GTP
Clean driver (well try to be) from over at 2old2play :)
XBL: HairyChineseKid

I'm a PS4 user too so added my PSN id in there too. Mainly use the wheel, feel free to add me folks.

PS
My kids use MY account to play minecraft on the old 360, so please ignore the hours played on that game, it's not me, honest :)

Back