XBox One Users

Would any UK, AUS or EU Xbox guys that got it digital help a fellow racer out and game share with an American will the 12th?

Don't judge me, I know I'm desperate.

I've read through the post and have seen some comments on how Americans can get it early via changing the region on their Xbox. Could someone help me out and explain how to get pcars early using xbone and the xbone/Microsoft store for a noob? Also, will changing the region back to USA after the 12th mess anything up? Will I need to buy future dlc from the same regions store? Last, will this pose any problems for game updates? Thanks in advance, patience isn't my thing.

I've read through the post and have seen some comments on how Americans can get it early via changing the region on their Xbox. Could someone help me out and explain how to get pcars early using xbone and the xbone/Microsoft store for a noob? Also, will changing the region back to USA after the 12th mess anything up? Will I need to buy future dlc from the same regions store? Last, will this pose any problems for game updates? Thanks in advance, patience isn't my thing.

i asked about this before but decided to stick to my region (US) version. it costs more buying it from an EU or UK store + the big concern was any following dlc's. i read differing news on those, some said you have to buy all dlc's from the same store as the game, some said it didnt matter.

you need to change the xbox location to another country in settings, then you will be accessing their store. some credit cards may be rejected, not sure which ones or why.

i tested it and switched to UK one evening and downloaded the Ride demo. it worked. Changed back to US and it worked still.

hope that helps

i asked about this before but decided to stick to my region (US) version. it costs more buying it from an EU or UK store + the big concern was any following dlc's. i read differing news on those, some said you have to buy all dlc's from the same store as the game, some said it didnt matter.

you need to change the xbox location to another country in settings, then you will be accessing their store. some credit cards may be rejected, not sure which ones or why.

i tested it and switched to UK one evening and downloaded the Ride demo. it worked. Changed back to US and it worked still.

hope that helps

Yea great, thanks for the info. I've been keeping an eye on Ride as well. I've decided to just wait until the 12th to avoid any possible problems that could arise, as I don't want to get in the habit of changing regions often. Again thanks for the info.

Are you meant to configure your TX wheel? Had a 10 min session this morning prior to work and the wheel felt fine. (but I don't have much experience of FFB so not sure how good its meant to feel). I don't want to faff around if all I do is mess things up.

I don't do a lot of multiplayer these days but I like some clean racing when I do.
I do like to compete against fast lap times/ghosts regularly.
I use a TX wheel setup w/clutch & shifter, and I also like to do rivals mode in the Forza games.

GT: Manic DBB

Can you guys give more feedback about using the controller :-)

Is it worth getting if I can only play with controller on Xbox. I saw some people saying it is almost imposibel to play with controller ?

Is anyone having issues with the xbox one digital download of the game? Im having big problems with the game Lagging/ jumping while playing single player. Its ok when im on practice or time trial but if im in a race its unplayable, its slows down like slow motion then speeds up? Ive tried uninstalling, just waiting for it to re install now

Can you guys give more feedback about using the controller :-)

Is it worth getting if I can only play with controller on Xbox. I saw some people saying it is almost imposibel to play with controller ?

I cant speak from experience - I'm still waiting for Tuesday the 12th - but I did see someone post these settings for the PS4 gamepad. If you go for it you should be able to make the controller more user-friendly

Steering deadzone = 10
steering sensitivty = 0
Throttle deadzone = 10
Throttle sensitivity = 20
Brake deadzone = 10
Brake sensitivity = 20
Speed sensitivity = 65
Control filtering sensitivity = 50
Force feedback = 100
Advanced settings off

Is anyone having issues with the xbox one digital download of the game? Im having big problems with the game Lagging/ jumping while playing single player. Its ok when im on practice or time trial but if im in a race its unplayable, its slows down like slow motion then speeds up? Ive tried uninstalling, just waiting for it to re install now

No cant say ive had that problem. I had some low FPS and tearing in a multiplayer race while at night at Bathurst but that's about it for graphic glitches.

No cant say ive had that problem. I had some low FPS and tearing in a multiplayer race while at night at Bathurst but that's about it for graphic glitches.

reading in the official forum, you can try re-installing it, I know this is a pain cuz you have to download the game again! It's helped some people though. You would first uninstall the game plus all the add-ons and download the game again, then the patch, the all the extras. And if you have a external 3.0 usb drive this should improve performance as well. Apart from tearing in some tracks graphics are ok. I am more concern about the controls. I will try some of the settings suggested on the official forum tonight, they seem to help quite a bit!

Had the same problem, quit the game and turned off all graphic effects. It work but could have been just quitting that fixed it. Also it happened to me on one track with karts on first race in career mode

ive heard the Xbox multiplayer is broken.we cant create public lobbies, only private ones or join random hoppers. Hope this gets fixed soon!!

Quote from PCars forum -

"As for browsing available sessions like on PC and PS4 we are looking at the possibility of adding the session browser to the Xbox One version of the game in an upcoming patch."

Hopefully they will sort it out soon as this is quite a big deal imo.

I think I will add/accept you guys as friends tonight so that I can perhaps bump into you online!

Quote from PCars forum -

"As for browsing available sessions like on PC and PS4 we are looking at the possibility of adding the session browser to the Xbox One version of the game in an upcoming patch."

Hopefully they will sort it out soon as this is quite a big deal imo.

I think I will add/accept you guys as friends tonight so that I can perhaps bump into you online!

Got you added.
Cant wait for midnight, just over 9 hours for us here in US! Got a day off tomorrow, its all for pcars :)

Latest Posts

Back