Xbox Series S and Series X Launch is "Largest Launch in Xbox History"

Thats a lotta xboxes in boxes being shipped

30d6969f37fd0219c4413e96de71891a.JPG

With the series s being so cheap I do sometimes think I should finally jump into xbox after being a Sony man since ps1 but I just can't justify spending money on another console when I already have a ps5.

Microsoft do make it tempting with such a low price for the s though.

With the series s being so cheap I do sometimes think I should finally jump into xbox after being a Sony man since ps1 but I just can't justify spending money on another console when I already have a ps5.

Microsoft do make it tempting with such a low price for the s though.
I have the Xbox Series S and it is Incredible! I highly recommend it! Halo Infinite is extremely Fun!

I kind of want a series s, I see them in store all the time.
I highly recommend it, it's such a fantastic console! I also have a 1TB external SSD hard drive installed so I'm ready for Starfield

XBOX has the same problem of PS5, do not exist in the shops, at least you don't pay three times more.As far as I'm concerned I am good with PS4, I will never pay that money.

The series S being available and cheap is compelling, but ultimately its a underpowered last gen box that Microsoft has openly said it would rather not sell because it believes consoles are the past. Also, “best selling Xbox ever” is not sayin much.

The series S being available and cheap is compelling, but ultimately its a underpowered last gen box that Microsoft has openly said it would rather not sell because it believes consoles are the past
I can see the argument of the Series S being underpowered, but in what world is it last gen when it runs circles around even the One X in terms of general performance? And in what world did Microsoft ever say that consoles are a thing of the past? It would be odd if they believed that...and they weren't pumping more money into the Xbox brand and subsequently, buying up Bethesda if they expected that consoles would be kaput by the next generation.

I can see the argument of the Series S being underpowered, but in what world is it last gen when it runs circles around even the One X in terms of general performance? And in what world did Microsoft ever say that consoles are a thing of the past? It would be odd if they believed that...and they weren't pumping more money into the Xbox brand and subsequently, buying up Bethesda if they expected that consoles would be kaput by the next generation.
It’s last gen in the way that it can’t hold a candle to the PS5 which doesn’t have a gimped version of itself for sale. Microsoft’s messaging saying “just buy game pass wherever, the hardware doesn’t matter” has been relentless. Microsoft would rather throw money around and race to the bottom on price instead of producing anything compelling, hardware or software wise. Microsoft consolidating and bleeding dry the games industry should worry anyone.

I suppose part of the success is their sleek design. The original Xbox One looked like it ate VHS tapes for breakfast.

Microsoft’s messaging saying “just buy game pass wherever, the hardware doesn’t matter” has been relentless.
And that's seemingly changed absolutely nothing about how popular consoles are, considering they're doing better then they ever have, both Microsoft and Sony, with these new consoles.

Unless they publish sales figures I'll take this with a grain of salt. Anecdotally, I don't know anyone that owns one here in Aus. Also, gamepass on PC seems the bigger ticket.

Unless they publish sales figures I'll take this with a grain of salt. Anecdotally, I don't know anyone that owns one here in Aus. Also, gamepass on PC seems the bigger ticket.
MS hasn't published Xbox sales figures since November 2014. I think you'll be waiting a while!
Xbox has acquired Activision-Blizzard for $70B.

Uff
To put you into perspective, Disney bought Star Wars for $5B.
You'll be wanting this thread:

It's absolutely legit, all the info came from official documents in the FTC court case. Of course designs may have changed by now, as it's all at least a couple of years old. Other info is the plan for the next gen to begin in 2028, and Phil Spencer desperately wanting to buy Nintendo!

It's absolutely legit, all the info came from official documents in the FTC court case. Of course designs may have changed by now, as it's all at least a couple of years old. Other info is the plan for the next gen to begin in 2028, and Phil Spencer desperately wanting to buy Nintendo!
Yeah I wasn't to sure at first, but now the rest of the world is waking up there seems to be a lot evidence/news about this & other bits and pieces from loads of sources now.

Back