Xbox Series X Won't Get Exclusive First-Party Titles for At Least a Year

First
PS5 will be bought by PlayStation fans.
Xbox will be bought by Xbox fans.
Well that's a massive oversimplification :lol:

Some people don't care about ridiculous allegiances, like me, and will likely pick up both at some point or another.

By the way, since you'll be able to play all Xbox games on a gaming PC there is no reason to by one at all. Especially if like me you are in need of a new PC.
Eh, no. I'll still prefer a console over a PC. Really isn't any pull for me to get a PC at all, to be honest. Especially considering that if I do go the PC route, I'm going to want to have it more powerful than the console is by a good margin because why would anyone want it at the same level as a console when they can do so much more? Not knowing much about the pricing, I'm going to only guess that that might be a pretty penny.

With a console I wouldn't have to worry about it at all, and there's also the added bonus of being able to play with all my friends depending on what they get.

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, since you'll be able to play all Xbox games on a gaming PC there is no reason to by one at all. Especially if like me you are in need of a new PC.
Most people play third party games on consoles and many don't even play exclusive games. There are reasons to own a console. Price, convenience, ...

Most people play third party games on consoles and many don't even play exclusive games. There are reasons to own a console. Price, convenience, ...
If people plan to play a game that allows two players at the same time, well, I think that's a good thing about having a console. The only thing they'll need for it is an extra controller.

Back