Xbox Series X Won't Get Exclusive First-Party Titles for At Least a Year

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by GTPNewsWire, Jan 13, 2020.

1. ImaRobot

ImaRobot

Well that's a massive oversimplification :lol:

Some people don't care about ridiculous allegiances, like me, and will likely pick up both at some point or another.

Eh, no. I'll still prefer a console over a PC. Really isn't any pull for me to get a PC at all, to be honest. Especially considering that if I do go the PC route, I'm going to want to have it more powerful than the console is by a good margin because why would anyone want it at the same level as a console when they can do so much more? Not knowing much about the pricing, I'm going to only guess that that might be a pretty penny.

With a console I wouldn't have to worry about it at all, and there's also the added bonus of being able to play with all my friends depending on what they get.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2020
    rhalgr likes this.
  2. rhalgr

rhalgr

Most people play third party games on consoles and many don't even play exclusive games. There are reasons to own a console. Price, convenience, ...

3. GTV0819

GTV0819 (Banned)

If people plan to play a game that allows two players at the same time, well, I think that's a good thing about having a console. The only thing they'll need for it is an extra controller.