Xenns Cheat Device Codes (Includes demo codes!)

• Thread starter Xenn
  • 991 comments
After finding out about the Kids Prize recently, the requirements to get them will take you a while, however, if you don't want to wait a while for them, this is the code for you:

Kids Prize Shortcut (PAL)
801CCD32 00XX

Enter a value in the XX field the amount of required retries needed to get the Kids Prize.

04 - 5 retries
09 - 10 retries
13 - 20 retries
1D - 30 retries

(Value is one number lower due to how the game keeps record of your retries)

Hey Xenn, i have been thinking and i know we discussed this already but i know we can't swap course backgrounds on GT2 itself, but could the same be said for the demo versions to?

Hey Xenn, i have been thinking and i know we discussed this already but i know we can't swap course backgrounds on GT2 itself, but could the same be said for the demo versions to?

The file structure seems similar in the demos compared to the final game. So unfortunately, it's not possible in the demos either.

It seems each track has it's own file, changing it requires swapping some files, but being unable to repack the .vol file makes this impossible to achieve.

The file structure seems similar in the demos compared to the final game. So unfortunately, it's not possible in the demos either.

It seems each track has it's own file, changing it requires swapping some files, but being unable to repack the .vol file makes this impossible to achieve.
Even on the earlier demos to? (ment to ask this to)

It can be done in GT1, I read about it on Sportwagon's website.

Would it probably depend on if the background files are similar to the way they were used in GT1?

Pretty much how it went for GT1 is:

Night background on day track = Good
Day background on a night track = Bad

Can you give me the link for that? :)

Hey Sonygamer, I forgot, what's your progress on finding the parts needed to match the specs of the Arcade Mode rally cars in GT2? I'm just wondering.

Hey Sonygamer, I forgot, what's your progress on finding the parts needed to match the specs of the Arcade Mode rally cars in GT2? I'm just wondering.
Well frankly i have been meaning to message you about that lately and i don't know why i keep forgetting.:banghead: Progress has fell short lately because i have been busy and haven't had much time to work with it, but I have managed to get few more and i may try to hop back to it soon. I may need some help with testing them to see if they match the real ones.

Okay, great. Hope you get back on this.
No worries i will:) I just need to find a time were im less busy and work on it. Im going to be working on more than just the rally cars from the arcade mode, im going to work on all the body only cars including the cars from the PAL and NTSC-J versions, the demo cars and whatever other ones i can find.:)

I know this is off topic, but does anyone know where I can find the hidden car gameshark codes for Gran Turismo 3. I already had a crack at some of the hidden cars in GT2, now I want to try the GT3 secret cars such as the NOMAD Diablo GT1 & Porsche 911 GT3 (996).

I know this is off topic, but does anyone know where I can find the hidden car gameshark codes for Gran Turismo 3. I already had a crack at some of the hidden cars in GT2, now I want to try the GT3 secret cars such as the NOMAD Diablo GT1 & Porsche 911 GT3 (996).

Use the forum search function, or use google. Both resources are really helpful.

Use the forum search function, or use google. Both resources are really helpful.

I tried google already, it was no help what so ever. All I got was videos and junk.

Nevermind, I tried googled again. I found codes for the diablo & porsche now, thanks.

Last edited:
Whoops. I completely forgot about this thread.

I'm in the process of making some GT3 codes, i'll post them here soon.

Say Sonygamer, I've been meaning to ask, how's the Arcade Mode rally car part finding going? It's been quite a while.

Say Sonygamer, I've been meaning to ask, how's the Arcade Mode rally car part finding going? It's been quite a while.
Sorry Naveek but i really haven't had the time lately since i just recently started college, I have been trying to but i've just been busy, i know your probly getting tired of waiting but i will try to get them but i may need some help with performance testing to see if they really match the real rally cars themselves.

Control Everyone (NTSC 1.2)
801D5946 0003
801D5A16 0003
801D5AE6 0003
801D5BB6 0003
801D5C86 0003
801D5D56 0003

You control everyone on the track with this code.

Last edited:
Hi Xenn, do you have codes for secret tracks on gran turismo 2 (complete and not demo) ??

i mean secret track like this:

Load Any Track (PAL)
E00AF231 0001 <- 01 for Test Run, 06 for Racing. Choose accordingly to what mode you'll choose.
800AF230 00XX <- You can change this value.

Entire track list is here

The value you'll want for that track in the video is 20.

Back