Xenns Cheat Device Codes (Includes demo codes!)

• Thread starter Xenn
  • 991 comments
Ah,I should never buy any car.XD,I was iusing that code. Thanks again,Xenn.

When you buy racing modification cars/arcade mode rally cars and some hidden cars, they default to the RX-7 LM Edition specs.

They rely on the current cars parts so they work correctly. It's basically a model swap of sorts with a few changes here and there.

As for the hidden cars, they might have their own parts. But that's being looked into for my part code spreadsheet in progress.

Hope that helps.

I'd say an easy fix for that, is to get an Acura NSX '93, then apply it's racing body code to it. I don't think it has it's own part codes.

Tune it to however you like and it should suffice.

I fitted it to a JGTC NSX (Raybrig one, to be exact). 💡

Oh, and fitting [R]Taurus SHO body on SR Widebody should give the Taurus a real NASCAR performance, I say. ;)

Hey guys, how would I apply a body code to any car? I just can't figure out how it can work where I can just take one car and replace it with another car body, because I would like to do a couple body modes to some cars such as what Tank did with replacing the JGTC NSX with the NSX LM GT2.

Say Xenn, quite a long time ago you said that you may post a video of the Free Gear Select code in action, but you haven't posted any. Are you planning to post a video of that code anytime soon?

Whoops, forgot to respond to this.

I actually forgot about that, thanks for reminding me. I'll make a video on it soon.

Hey guys, how would I apply a body code to any car? I just can't figure out how it can work where I can just take one car and replace it with another car body, because I would like to do a couple body modes to some cars such as what Tank did with replacing the JGTC NSX with the NSX LM GT2.

The site tankuroded linked is a good site for the basecodes. Lecoyote's a site worth checking out too for the body codes.

Last edited:
^I've been on that site a lot of times before I even joined GT Planet actually. I used it for experimenting with some track codes.
I still don't get how it goes, do I have to enter every code listed to get car body replacement?

^I've been on that site a lot of times before I even joined GT Planet actually. I used it for experimenting with some track codes.
I still don't get how it goes, do I have to enter every code listed to get car body replacement?

The codes will affect the car that is in slot 1 of your garage (The top of the list). If you want to replace the body, use just these two codes.

Body Code 1 801CD5E4 ????
Body Code 2 801CD5E6 ????

The code for the RX-7 LM Edition A-Spec is the following:

a-a7r | 0B00B21C | [R]Mazda RX-7 A-spec LM

The code that is in red will go first, then the code in blue will go last. For example...

801CD5E4 B21C
801CD5E6 0B00

You should now have a RX-7 LM Edition A-Spec body on the car you want to modify.

Though, if you want a jokered code without the code constantly on, here's a jokered version:

D01C97AA FFFE
801CD5E4 B21C
D01C97AA FFFE
801CD5E6 0B00

Press select to make the changes. This is for NTSC 1.2.

^Oh, that's what I use exactly. Alright then, thanks for explaining that to me Xenn. I get it now, I'm about to try it.

Edit: Oh sweet, the code works well. I applied it, sold to other cars so it only stuck onto my NSX and saved to game to another memory card. I reloaded the game and the codes are deactivated now, and my NSX is still its racing modded counterpart.

Last edited:
What would you guys think of a "custom event" of sorts for Gran Turismo 3?

I have enough knowledge of how the events work to make custom event codes.

What would you guys think of a "custom event" of sorts for Gran Turismo 3?

I have enough knowledge of how the events work to make custom event codes.

I would say a Historic Car Cup like in GT2, but there isn't that many older cars in GT3; there's only the Mini Cooper, secret Lancia stratos, Ford GT40, & Shelby Cobra 427.

I do have a list of events thought of already for GT3 aside from that though:

- Supra Challenge
- Impreza Meet
- World Rally Challenge (racing rally cars on road courses)
- Silvia & 180SX cup from GT2
- Celica Meeting from GT2

I would say a Historic Car Cup like in GT2, but there isn't that many older cars in GT3; there's only the Mini Cooper, secret Lancia stratos, Ford GT40, & Shelby Cobra 427.

I do have a list of events thought of already for GT3 aside from that though:

- Supra Challenge
- Impreza Meet
- World Rally Challenge (racing rally cars on road courses)
- Silvia & 180SX cup from GT2
- Celica Meeting from GT2

For the World Rally Challenge. Isn't the Beginner GT World Championship like that? Although there's one or two race cars.

The rest of them should be possible. I'll make a test code soon.

Xenn I have a problem.

On the Euro Demo 87, when I load Grindelwald, the road for some reason the road is all glitchy and it keeps flashing blue repeatedly. I do recall you saying on youtube that it is quite buggy, but you think you can find a fix for this? :confused:

Xenn I have a problem.

On the Euro Demo 87, when I load Grindelwald, the road for some reason the road is all glitchy and it keeps flashing blue repeatedly. I do recall you saying on youtube that it is quite buggy, but you think you can find a fix for this? :confused:

I do know the problem, but i'd have to give the solution to you somewhere else.

Check your messages on youtube in a few minutes.

Yea I figured since I commented on one of them. If you haven't read the comment I put on the early demo version of Grindelwald, you should read it! ;)

The GT2 demo codes doesn't work on the "Official Playstation Magazine Vol. 27 (SCUS-94435)" disc.

What demo is it? You can tell by the following...

Early demo: The lotus elise in A-Class is replaced by an Audi S4. The physics feel like GT1.

2nd Demo: The lotus elise is present in the A-Class list, feels more like GT2.

3rd Demo: More info is added to the HUD, like course record.

Course, car & opponent changer codes for it are on the tcrf.net GT2 Demo page.

AFAIK, since it's been a bit since I checked them, the demo chronology is something like:
OPM 27/Euro Demo 87 -> Pizza Hut & the others listed with it in the OP -> Euro Demo 53/OPM best racing games ever

What demo is it? You can tell by the following...

Early demo: The lotus elise in A-Class is replaced by an Audi S4. The physics feel like GT1.

2nd Demo: The lotus elise is present in the A-Class list, feels more like GT2.

3rd Demo: More info is added to the HUD, like course record.

The physics feel like GT2.

This is from the "Euro Demo 87" disc
2Jsjz.png

and this is from the "Official U.S. PlayStation Magazine Demo 27" disc
2Jshj.png

The HUD is a little different. ( not km/h and mph )

Course, car & opponent changer codes for it are on the tcrf.net GT2 Demo page.

AFAIK, since it's been a bit since I checked them, the demo chronology is something like:
OPM 27/Euro Demo 87 -> Pizza Hut & the others listed with it in the OP -> Euro Demo 53/OPM best racing games ever

Oh hey, nice to see you here. Haven't really got around to adding much on TCRF, but i'll get there eventually.

The physics feel like GT2.

This is from the "Euro Demo 87" disc

and this is from the "Official U.S. PlayStation Magazine Demo 27" disc

The HUD is a little different. ( not km/h and mph )

In that case, try the Euro 87 demo codes and see if they work. The TCRF page also has more codes for this one.

Well, Xenn's Euro 87 codes didn't work for my original PS Underground Demo Disc, but thefanman's codes actually do work for that disc (finally, I can use cheats on my PS underground disc. XD). I think the reason for that though is because of the regions on where each demo disc is from can also determine which gameshark codes would work for the demo disc (like the GT2 GS codes). My PS Underground disc is a NTSC disc, so Xenn's euro codes won't work on it due to that.

Xenn, can you please convert these codes for 1.0 version of GT1? :)

It's amazing to see how sites like that are still running. You'd think that most sites from 2000 would be gone by now, but nope. :)

I'd also love to see these codes converted since I also own Version 1.0 of Gran Turismo.

It's amazing to see how sites like that are still running. You'd think that most sites from 2000 would be gone by now, but nope. :)

I'd also love to see these codes converted since I also own Version 1.0 of Gran Turismo.

It was originally hosted at GeoCities, but SportWagon (owner of the site) mirrored it there (WebRing) - I think before the annoucement of GeoCities' demise. The last update was in 2004 ;)

Hey Xenn,

can you make this code for the final version of Gran Turismo 2?

Press R2 to replace the Mustang with (Car Here)
D01C6FE6 FDFF
80028E88 00??
D01C6FE6 FDFF
80028E89 00??
D01C6FE6 FDFF
80028E8A 00??
D01C6FE6 FDFF
80028E8B 00??
D01C6FE6 FDFF
80028E8C 00??

Xenn, can you please convert these codes for 1.0 version of GT1? :)

I happened to pick up 1.0 lately, so expect a conversion soon :)

Hey Xenn,

can you make this code for the final version of Gran Turismo 2?

Press R2 to replace the Mustang with (Car Here)
D01C6FE6 FDFF
80028E88 00??
D01C6FE6 FDFF
80028E89 00??
D01C6FE6 FDFF
80028E8A 00??
D01C6FE6 FDFF
80028E8B 00??
D01C6FE6 FDFF
80028E8C 00??

There's no point unfortunately, whenever I tried any kind of swap in the arcade mode, the game would just freeze after selecting a track.

Hey Xenn, you know that body code you did on the GT2 2nd demo.
This one exactly:
801D194C 0000
801D194E 0000

Is it possible for you to make a code like this for the Euro 53 demo?

Press R2 to replace the mustang with...

[R]Mobil 1 NSX '99
D01CB7B6 FDFF
80028C98 0068
D01CB7B6 FDFF
80028C99 0032
D01CB7B6 FDFF
80028C9A 006E
D01CB7B6 FDFF
80028C9B 0031
D01CB7B6 FDFF
80028C9C 0072

[R]Castol Supra GT
D01CB7B6 FDFF
80028C98 0074
D01CB7B6 FDFF
80028C99 0073
D01CB7B6 FDFF
80028C9A 0070
D01CB7B6 FDFF
80028C9B 006C
D01CB7B6 FDFF
80028C9C 0072

R390 GT1 Le Mans '98
D01CB7B6 FDFF
80028C98 006E
D01CB7B6 FDFF
80028C99 0032
D01CB7B6 FDFF
80028C9A 0034
D01CB7B6 FDFF
80028C9B 0030
D01CB7B6 FDFF
80028C9C 006E

Plymouth Pronto Spyder
D01CB7B6 FDFF
80028C98 0075
D01CB7B6 FDFF
80028C99 006C
D01CB7B6 FDFF
80028C9A 0070
D01CB7B6 FDFF
80028C9B 0073
D01CB7B6 FDFF
80028C9C 006E

I've seen videos online that showcase other cars being used in this same placeholder, does anyone know how this can be done so I can view other cars instead of the 4 listed above?

Back