Xenns Cheat Device Codes (Includes demo codes!)

Discussion in 'Hybriding' started by Xenn, Feb 27, 2011.

1. gtracer6000

gtracer6000

Sorry for bumping this tread but does anyone have a autopilot code for Gran Turismo 2 1.1 for player 2 I've been trying to find a code for it but I haven't Been successful at finding it.

2. alener

alener

I havent found this code anywhere so I had to make it. Its a code to make all races to be 1 lap, and this code works correctly, not like the other where you start in lap 2 and are always 1st.

Gran Turismo 1 PSX PS1 PAL, tho it may work for NTSC too.
    D00B6700 0000
    800B619C 0001

You can replace the 01 for any number you want the laps. For always 5 laps races it would be: 0005

Kevinmg likes this.
  3. Kevinmg

Kevinmg

Cool! Thanks bro!

4. Tegardee

Tegardee

Do you guys have a code to increase/decrease the handicap just like the Xenn's GT2 PAL, but for the GT1 PAL?

5. BloodyThunderX

BloodyThunderX

Does anyone have an "Acceleration Modifier" code for Gran Turismo 3 and Concept 2002? There exists one for 4: Prologue and 4, but I haven't come across one for 3.

Also would be looking for a "Handling Modifier" code for 3 (aswell as Concept 2002, 4: Prologue and 4)

6. Samgt

Samgt

Going back a few pages... @Xenn do you know how to make these codes work in GT3? I can't seem to find where tracks are loaded in the game :confused:

7. Apprentice

Apprentice

Is there a set of codes for Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec (NTSC-U) Specially the Low License Times codes. someone give please? thanks