Xenns Cheat Device Codes (Includes demo codes!)

Discussion in 'Hybriding' started by Xenn, Feb 27, 2011.

1. killertc

killertc

If you needed 1.1 i can supply you with it, and i know they are locked 30 even if runs at 60, the codes work and make all my games run at 60 and love it but not for my 1.1 version, I wish only for a response with you needed the link or file directly for 1.1 for you to find it, or maybe I'll just hope I can find someone else who can get me the code I requested, I understand everything you're saying, but what I am asking isn't impossible. My replays can be fixed if you are assuming my replays because are 30 will stay at 30 even with code.

2. Sonygamer455

Sonygamer455

Here is a code translator that may help with this. I used to use it years ago and it seemed to work for me, maybe it will work for you too. :)

3. submaniac93

submaniac93

Oh no no I know it's not impossible, far from it. Why I asked if your replays were saved at 30 or 60 is because the way the replays work is that the game loads the cars and settings associated with them all and replays your inputs in real time. so if you recorded a replay at 30fps, the game will play the inputs 30 times per second. now if you force that 30fps replay into a 60fps one, the game will play the saved in puts at a speed of 60 inputs per seconds. That doesn't mean the replay will run at twice the normal speed, it means that the buttun presses will happed at twice the speed. And you'll see your car do completely wrong things.
    The same thing will happen if you do the opposite I think, where a 60fps replay played at 30 will have the inputs slowed to a crawl and messing the replay up again.

I'm not here to oppose you getting your code, i'm only mentioning what I know and genuinely wondering why.

4. Fire Yoshi

Fire Yoshi

Hello everyone! I'm looking for an Action Replay MAX code for GT3 that allows you to stop the timer, or make it move really slow. I can't find the code anywhere, only a code for the PAL version...I need the North American version.
    Help would be greatly appreciated. :)

5. JakeMR2

JakeMR2

I could make a RAW format code for that, I kinda know how timers work in games.

6. Fire Yoshi

Fire Yoshi

That would be awesome! Thank you! But how do RAW formatted codes work with an Action Replay Max? Sorry, I'm not too familiar with how coding works...

7. CaravanSS76

CaravanSS76

I don't know if I can link this tool, but try Omniconvert, you put the RAW code in the left row, then in "Output" choose Action Replay->Max then click "Convert" and copy the converted codes to your PS2's ARMAX.

8. Fire Yoshi

Fire Yoshi

What's the RAW code? I'm not sure what you mean...
    Am I supposed to put, say, the UK version of the code and convert it to US? I found the code I want for the UK version, just not the US version.

9. CaravanSS76

CaravanSS76

If you're using uk codejunkies, just change the "uk" to "us" and you'll see the codes for NTSC-U version.

10. JakeMR2

JakeMR2

When I mean raw code I mean in PS2 data format only.

And the US Codejunkies doesn't have a Stop Timer or Freeze Timer code from when I last viewed the site.

I found this at GameHacking.org
    Code:
    Low License Times
    D5B21068 543842E8
    25B01068 143842E8

Uses GameShark 3 and above

Convert that to AR MAX code and your set.

11. Fire Yoshi

Fire Yoshi

I can't get it to work. I tried setting the input column to Unencrypted > Gameshark V3 and the Output to Action Replay Max, but my AR Max tells me that the cheat is for the wrong game. I also tried setting the input column to Game Shark > Madcatz > Version 3-5, but I get the same error. I even tried putting the game's ID (SCEA) in the little game ID box. Still nothing.
    What else should I be doing?

12. JakeMR2

JakeMR2

Did you convert the master code into a RAW format? That'll give you the Game ID first, then do that.

13. Fire Yoshi

Fire Yoshi

Hmm, okay so give me a walkthrough. I just converted the master code for Action Replay Max GT3, and converted it to the RAW/Unencrypted format, which autopopulated the game ID on the bottom. Where do I go from there?
    upload_2018-4-11_19-18-22.png

14. JakeMR2

JakeMR2

Then convert the Low License Time code, and it should work.

15. Fire Yoshi

Fire Yoshi

And now I got it to work. Thanks for your help! Much appreciated! :D

16. Zander Ford

Zander Ford

hello everyone, is there a hack that can show all LM cars (jaguar xj220 lm, mazda rx7 and rx8 lm, nissan gt-r concept lm, and several other LM cars) in showroom? a gameshark or codebreaker code that unlocks all of them? please answer asap thank you!!

I don't want to download a save game that contains LM. I want it on my own save..

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2018
  17. JakeMR2

JakeMR2

That probably won’t be possible. You’d have to alter the dealers selection of cars and add some in. And I don’t think @Xenn, @submaniac93, and @EncounterGTR figuref such a thing out.

And if it was. It’d be too long for GameShark to cope with.

18. Zander Ford

Zander Ford

ahh, great. I hope Xenn, submaniac93 and EncounterGTR can discover it.

If possible they will be added to classics showroom or legendary showroom (in other versions of GT4)

Xenn is a great hacker, he/she can hack almost any game aspects. I hope he/she discover how to show them in showroom.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2018
  19. JakeMR2

JakeMR2

I did talk to Xenn and all he said was it’s only possible to replace the current car base. Which was about it.

20. Zander Ford

Zander Ford

Hoping he/she can replace body codes using gameshark or codebreaker

21. Mikis94

Mikis94

Is possible to take 400m or 1000m car test in 2P Mode? (with codes?)

22. Kevinmg

Kevinmg

Hiii, sorry for bother you, but please, can you ask to Xenn if it is possible to modify the ''Diary'' log section of GT4? I think it is the only uncheated section of the game.

23. Apprentice

Apprentice

Cannot choose colors. Tested on Spoon S2000. I have PAL version

24. submaniac93

submaniac93

I'm guessing it's normal since it replaces a used car.
    I don't use gameshark to buy any car so I can't help you there.

25. CaravanSS76

CaravanSS76

I've bought a white Spoon S2000 but whatever color I choose it shows in the race as Monte Carlo Blue, I know it's a bug in the car, only to show that in the Spoon S2000 we can't race with other color than Monte Carlo Blue.

26. GT2_MC

GT2_MC

Good morning.

First of all, congratulate you for your hard and extensive work. I imagine gathering and doing all that has not been an easy task.

Regarding the code I have quoted... Could it be possible to make it affect all 6 cars on the grid, so that, combined with the Autopilot code, it is possible for all vehicles to go just as fast and with the AI just as competitive?

I ask because, I have used both codes, but they do not work, that is to say, they work but the AI of what should be my car, maintains the normal rhythm and competitiveness. That is why I ask you, given that I would like to carry out certain tests with the cars in my garages and I would need to know if there is any possibility of making both codes can be combined well and that, as I say, affect the 6 cars on the grid.

Greetings and congratulations again on your work.

27. submaniac93

submaniac93

Heya @GT2_MC Unfortunately this code will only ever affect the other 5 AI because what it does is max out the rubberbanding effect they have, which is entirely dependent on the player/6th's car position on the track in regards to the other 5. The only solution to that would be to upgrade your car or make a hybrid out of it, but even then, the AI will drive it no quicker due to how cornering is programmed in the game. Each turn/section on the track has assigned top speeds they can be taken at, as well as each even having an overall cornering speed multiplier, and so the AI will max out those speed parameters always.
    As for why rubberbanding AIs can take turns seemingly quicker, it's because the cornering speed function is checking the speedometer's speed value, which isn't affected by the rubberbanding's speed multiplication effect.

I hope that answers your question ^^

EDIT: I just remembered this, but I have this code that can kind of solve your problem.
    Combine this with the autopilot and crank up a little and you should have a similar effect to what you're looking for.
    Note that the effect you add to your car only applies in the current game state. It'll have to be reapplied in the replays to work, but considering it's a dynamic add/subtract code applying a different amount/on different frames wil give a different result.
    "Hold up/down to increase/decrease your handicap (PAL)
    D01F0CCA FFEF
    100A9E4A 0066
    D01F0CCA FFBF
    110A9E4A 0066

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
  28. GT2_MC

GT2_MC

Good night submaniac23.

A pity to read that... but thank you anyway hehehe

I will look forward to seeing how much the AI could squeeze my cars with my settings and adjustments, as they reach crazy speeds even on the most convoluted circuit.

Greetings and thanks again for responding.

submaniac93 likes this.
  29. Scar557

Scar557

I know it's a bit old, but i still cannot find a valid 50 fps code for the PAL version of Gran Turismo 1.

Can someone help me out on this ... ?

30. math_skill

math_skill

Is there any way these codes can be used on another emulator? I'm running Linux Mint, and there's no pre-built binaries for PCSXR-PGXP and building it from source causes a segfault from Pete's OGL plugin when a race loads up.

EDIT: Never mind, though it would be nice. I fixed PGXP by compiling with clang instead of gcc-multilib.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019