Xenn's GT Concept Research Topic

• Thread starter Xenn
  • 174 comments
Yeah...

It's just altering the track strings.

@Castrol96 is there any class strings like CLASS_PREVIEW from GT3?

Yes, CLASS_PREVIEW is inside game files, but only all cars from GT Concept are shown (expect the Civic SiR '93, Zonda C12, New Beelte 2.0).

Also, here the others class strings (most of thse are leftovers from GT3):

CLASS_C
CLASS_B
CLASS_A
CLASS_S
CLASS_DIRT (Race Car Class)
CLASS_COMPULSORY
CLASS_LICENSE
CLASS_PODRACE
CLASS_PREVIEW

Another rare GT Concept promo poster:

$_3.JPG

For an example once the em*****r is booted open the cheat engine and select P***2.

Once done open the address tab and type in akasaka and locate the string address for the circuit and change the name of it to route11...you may need various attempts as there are many with the same name.

I tried that with "midfield" but it loaded forever so I thought I used the wrong method. xD

Maybe I gave up too early then. But thx for help :)

Yes, CLASS_PREVIEW is inside game files, but only all cars from GT Concept are shown (expect the Civic SiR '93, Zonda C12, New Beelte 2.0).

Also, here the others class strings (most of thse are leftovers from GT3):

CLASS_C
CLASS_B
CLASS_A
CLASS_S
CLASS_DIRT (Race Car Class)
CLASS_COMPULSORY
CLASS_LICENSE
CLASS_PODRACE
CLASS_PREVIEW
So i tried to mess around with that and this happened:

upload_2017-6-2_7-51-6.png

upload_2017-6-2_7-52-12.png

upload_2017-6-2_7-53-8.png

In the pod race, it showed a bit more:
upload_2017-6-2_8-7-41.png

And when i started a race, we all switched to a different car. The first car on the class (So Class_Dirt will result in the Nissan MM Cup car).

Last edited:
Double post...
Today I found something interesting. When you press the triangle button on the main menu, the game will automatically play a number of demos, like in GT3 and GT4.
Each demo is followed by a ~10 seconds video which advertises GT Concept. I will try to upload them tomorrow, or alternatively post some pictures from them. ;) 👍

EDIT: Pictures from video 1

View attachment 644110

View attachment 644111

Pictures from video 2

View attachment 644112

View attachment 644113
Here's the video btw:

The RSX / Integra Touring Car is very interesting, I believe from GT4 onwards it never had an Acura version.

Also, Polyphony started making up cars again (there's no such thing as an Acura RSX Type-R). Especially in GT2 / GT3, they had a habit of taking JDM-spec cars and renaming them to their US or EU market counterparts, resulting in cars like the Nissan 240SX Type X '96, or Acura NSX Type S Zero, which otherwise don't exist in real life.

Remember the guy who loaded the last few tracks in the GT3 Store Demo Volume 2? He's back at it again, in GT Concept 2001 Tokyo. So far, he's only found two tracks, already found by @Castrol96 in 2002 Tokyo-Seoul.

Test

Identical to 2002 Tokyo-Seoul, only with the headlight glitch.

Tahiti Rec

Not a photo mode course here, but rather a copy of Tahiti Maze. Looks like it was just added before 2001 Tokyo came out.

Hello guys, I've been on these forums for years and finally made an account. I found something interesting on YouTube for GT4 Prologue. Anyone know how to do this?

So to answer my own not-too-serous question, I figured out the mapping from name to model file, and they're definitely meant to be there. Their supposed racing models don't exist amongst the cars\day etc models, but they do amongst the car selection models. They don't show anything on the selection screens though
View attachment 614110

Hello,

I'm a Newby with Cheat Engine, but I managed to load GTC's hidden tracks. I would now like to load the motorcycles and, as I understand, you should swap the bike body with a car. For example, I'm using the Body from Aston Martin Vanquish (String value am0008). i change the value to pd0013 (I took the value from your table), but i can't load the bike :( when i load track i also have a blackscreen. what am I doing wrong? Do you have a CT? I play with the Pal Version

Just found this thread. That Mustang is such a really interesting discovery!

Is there any complete opponent-only car list of GTC and GT4P?
There're some unused / secret car list online, but I haven't found the list of cars which are unplayable, but appears as opponents.

I'm creating a full list of featured (and unused) cars ever appeared in entire Gran Turismo games, so if I can find a thing like that, it'll help a lot.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back