Xenn's GT Concept Research Topic

• Thread starter Xenn
  • 174 comments
Interesting. It appears that instead of rendering it with two wheels like a normal bike would have, it just uses the wheelbase of a car, judging by the fact that the front wheel appears to be completely unattached to the bike.

CyoMl19WgAE8DYD.jpg:large

Another Bike? That's great stuff! :cheers:

I managed to find the body of the mysterious bike, also the animations work.

And this was the interesting thing I found. Thought I'd just show it.

2w6dsur.jpg

The wheels and other parts still need assembling.

So it turns out the bare model file isn't used, so I replaced the guts of the Vanquish's car file (since that's the only car to file mapping I know) and as seen, it pretty much worked. The four wheels are from the vanquish, so not part of the bikes.

bike_test0 and yzr500 are the same

The pdiver is the one in the screenshot

Unfortunately none of the man files render properly, neither as vehicles or as license awards
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41wB_sP7NFk

I thought I could get a better look at the bikes by making them license awards, but that didn't turn out so well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Clo0Nb7yDrc

So to answer my own not-too-serous question, I figured out the mapping from name to model file, and they're definitely meant to be there. Their supposed racing models don't exist amongst the cars\day etc models, but they do amongst the car selection models. They don't show anything on the selection screens though
mapping.png

Two minor things. There's a Honda logo like the other two, but unlike those, it's stored with the Arcade mode resources as well as the Concept ones. Pretty sure it's meant to go in the same place judging by the filename.
honda-arcade.png

Alongside it in both places is this weird press start graphic. (this definitely doesn't go in the same place but it was the easiest file to replace so I could see it). Neither of these two are in any of the GT3's resources.
pressstart-arcade.png

Reviving this thing!! Remember the guy who brought the GT4 hidden interior cam??. Now he drove all the secret cars, and a secret track (Rome Circuit)!! ;)

I was planning on making thoes videos but had no time. Good someone has made them. :)

Hopefully I can get back with the hidden cars in GT Concept Tokyo-Seoul soon after I'm free. There still quite a few things to show you guys.

I remember using it one time with ETS2 a while ago but I forgot how to do it right now.

I assume it does involve using it along with an Emulator if I'm right?

Ok

Which version of GT Concept do you have?

You'll need to go through the address and find the string for the circuit you want to replace, therefore change the name to the track you want to replace it with. I might have a cheat table file with this already set, but it will work for you depending on the disc you are using.

Yeah...

It's just altering the track strings.

@Castrol96 is there any class strings like CLASS_PREVIEW from GT3?

Not sure but i'll have a look...What is "CLASS_PREVIEW"?

Not sure but i'll have a look...What is "CLASS_PREVIEW"?
It's a class where all 200 cars are located from. This was found by @Xenn in a Discord server, within GT3 PAL and NTSC. I wanted to ask this since it may be a leftover class in GTC Tokyo, or at least has a similar system on how cars are organized.

It's a class where all 200 cars are located from. This was found by @Xenn in a Discord server, within GT3 PAL and NTSC. I wanted to ask this since it may be a leftover class in GTC Tokyo, or at least has a similar system on how cars are organized.

Interesting.

Maybe, accessing the class will display the cars from GT3 or something alike? There are a few beta cars in GT Concept (Tokyo/Seoul) which aren't scene in GT3. I've trying to make the cars work with there chassis and overall parts instead of a chassis swap.

I have the GT Concept 2002 Tokyo - Geneva.

For an example once the em*****r is booted open the cheat engine and select P***2.

Once done open the address tab and type in akasaka and locate the string address for the circuit and change the name of it to route11...you may need various attempts as there are many with the same name.

For an example once the em*****r is booted open the cheat engine and select P***2.

Once done open the address tab and type in akasaka and locate the string address for the circuit and change the name of it to route11...you may need various attempts as there are many with the same name.
Any list of strings? Thanks.

You should type in "akasaka" in where it says value, on the left tab a list should be displayed. Try changing the names of most of them to route11 and test if the circuit will load.
I ended up getting loading forever...

I'm guessing i made a mistake, not sure what was it exactly.

Back