XJ13 '66 or XJ13 Chrome Line

  • Thread starter Thread starter finkr86
  • 11 comments
  • 1,630 views
Messages
52
United States
28211
Messages
TylerClub
Which would I be better off buying?
 
I'm currently saving for the chromeline, BTW can you paint and do racing Numbers on the Jag chromeline?
 
Either is a big waste of credits. Or you can waste real money ($149.97) at the PS store and get it, and have a whopping million leftover
 
I remember taking one to photo travel in GT5 and the pictures that came out were pure pornography.
 
The non-chromeline version because it looks more authentic. If you like these cars you might like my new race series which includes the XJ13 and starts in September.

This...I also prefer the non-chromline for it's authenticity. Such a beautiful car :drool:
 
This...I also prefer the non-chromline for it's authenticity. Such a beautiful car :drool:
Thank you. Can you add NOS to Chrome Line?
 
I had both in GT5, and IIRC the chrome line was inferior to the non-chrome line. IMHO it seemed more difficult to handle and I'm sure it had less power. I ended up with about 2 or 3 of the normal ones (won one in seasonal, one via Facebook app plus I'm sure purchased one?) plus the chrome line. Will have to check.
 
On a side note is was my favorite compared to the Ferrari P4 and the Ford GT40.
 
Back