Not to mention you have to install the DLC through the game. There's an icon to the far right on the first menu (where you choose GT Home or Arcade), you have to install the DLC's through that. They will appear right away.
Not to mention you have to install the DLC through the game. There's an icon to the far right on the first menu (where you choose GT Home or Arcade), you have to install the DLC's through that. They will appear right away.
No, but the paints and gear don't appear there - I thought I had done something wrong when I bought the gear pack and went into GT5, then the DLC button on the main menu to find they weren't there, so I thought I hadn't downloaded them or something.
After a lot of hunting around in my account, to check the situation, I gave up, went into GT Life and there they were in my items, already loaded. So not like the car packs which have to be downloaded and installed before they can be used.
Go into gt5 and click the little red button. It will all be in there. I had the same thing happen to me last night lol. All you have to do is install it and you're good.